Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

Guest F1MADKILLER
17 minutes ago, Race said:

ive got a suggestion for getting less spammy chat

L = Language chat so every country got a chat

U = Global chat, Global chat for the 2 servers MGG got

T = Server chat so u just chat on the map your playing

Y = Team chat, chat with your team mates!

i dont say Server and Global chat need English only but its just that players do lest spammy

we used to have one it failed sadly I do feel we need to look at one again so nice suggestion race

44 minutes ago, Race said:

ive got a suggestion for getting less spammy chat

L = Language chat so every country got a chat

U = Global chat, Global chat for the 2 servers MGG got

T = Server chat so u just chat on the map your playing

Y = Team chat, chat with your team mates!

i dont say Server and Global chat need English only but its just that players do lest spammy

I like this idea. People will join the global chat upon load and can go into a specific language room afterwards.

Could anyone please look into making a save button in the F6 >  Teams tab. Somehow when you want to change something to make it save you need to renew the team. But this only goes up to 60days so I kinda lost 5000GC on this shit already.

TeL8ex2.png

Also out of nowhere some weird characters were added to my clan-name as everything went fine till now. Any explanations?

I know SDK added something in the server a few minutes ago which I had to download for 1second. Probably the new horns, is this related?

pnYZaNb.png

@AleksCore @AleksCore_8477 @Flipper @SDK

Edited by r0cK
1 hour ago, r0cK said:

Could anyone please look into making a save button in the F6 >  Teams tab. Somehow when you want to change something to make it save you need to renew the team. But this only goes up to 60days so I kinda lost 5000GC on this shit already.

TeL8ex2.png

Also out of nowhere some weird characters were added to my clan-name as everything went fine till now. Any explanations?

I know SDK added something in the server a few minutes ago which I had to download for 1second. Probably the new horns, is this related?

pnYZaNb.png

@AleksCore @AleksCore_8477 @Flipper @SDK

Save button would be really nice, and about weird characters in clan name i dont have idea where that came from

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, mr.reese said:

If it's possible, please fix this: If you mute a song after that u usually can't listen the radio. It's really important for me because i always listen the radio. Thank you

You can press Esc > Settings > Audio > Radio Volume.

Maybe your radio volume is low? idk

Edited by Cena
11 minutes ago, mr.reese said:

No it's not that. 
Try it: press M when a map starts and after that try to listen radio. You can listen it for a few sec then it's gone, you choose again the station then you can listen for a few sec and gone again. 

I've played some maps where the radio still works even after you mute the in-map music. I think it depends how the map author implements music. There might be a server-wide option that ywa or someone can modify, though.

• 3 weeks later...