Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

hi

wouldn't it be nice to have like a separate top menu for Cargame like who wins the map the quickest will get top 1 second  quickest top 2 etc.... 

maybe this way people will bother to play shooter more instead of only 1 round

cause lets be honest tops make it alot more fun and its a good reason because everyone wants to get the best times on a map.

and i believe that there are no tops people see barely any reason to play it other than the gc.

gc + tops = nice

Edited by tyfusjap
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

- Add AntiBounce in the server

- I don't understand why until today, that does not exist on the servers of mrgreen, because this is a resource that would help a lot of players in all kinds of maps, mostly in RTF, so I ask for them to add the "antibounce" to the server, this will greatly help the servers of MrGreen :3

Guest AleksCore
9 hours ago, NITROX said:

- I don't understand why until today, that does not exist on the servers of mrgreen

Let me guess why.

1) no one knows what is AntiBounce

2) no one cares

:V

20 hours ago, Bierbuikje said:

Is that a modification to improve handling? :P

17 hours ago, AleksCore said:

Let me guess why.

1) no one knows what is AntiBounce

2) no one cares

:V

1° - What is Anti bounce? Anti bounce is a resource that doesn't make the car bounce when it hits the ground. But, he didn't get 100% of the bounce, it just softens a little.

2° - no one cares: RTF players care as this helps a lot when you doing some manoeuvre and we need fall perfectly on the floor, that's why I'm here giving this suggestion :P

3° - It is not necessary to add it in all gamemodes, but it would be very nice if you could add it to RTF

4° - Merry Christmas

file: anti-bounce.zip

Edited by NITROX
  • 1 month later...

Before these new mapping rules, there was a lot more content servers mapmakers, but every day a new rule "bad" is created, an author bids farewell to the mrgreen, so I ask that encourages the new creators of content, are not always the result of what they do in the first attempts is good, but over time they improve and evolve then I ask them to have a little more patience in the time to delete maps or time to delete them, something that I see that discourages many breeders is when they make a map with all the dedication for the first time and in time to send it to the server comes a crowd to judge the map: "This shit", "what idiot did this shit", "kill yourself", "stop sending these shit to the server" ... This is just some advice, we encourage our designers to have new appear, because it's always nice to have someone to share ideas, because we are here to please the players and not to damage them. Thank you for reading my ideas until the end, sorry for the inconvenience, and wish you a good weekend blessed

o/

#STYLE

Edited by NITROX
bad english - sorry :V
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello there,

While I was spectating some racers on the MTA race server I thought it would be astonishing to be able to switch camera mode. The same way you can while playing by pressing the V key by default.

I don't know the development limitations to accomplish this though, just sharing an idea as it would make waiting for others to finish much more entertaining.

• 3 weeks later...
On Tue Jan 03 2017 at 3:03 PM, tyfusjap said:

hi

wouldn't it be nice to have like a separate top menu for Cargame like who wins the map the quickest will get top 1 second  quickest top 2 etc.... 

maybe this way people will bother to play shooter more instead of only 1 round

cause lets be honest tops make it alot more fun and its a good reason because everyone wants to get the best times on a map.

and i believe that there are no tops people see barely any reason to play it other than the gc.

gc + tops = nice

Omfgasm agree! 100% 

This would be fun.

On 4/17/2017 at 10:08 PM, MetalheadBacon said:

Hello there,

While I was spectating some racers on the MTA race server I thought it would be astonishing to be able to switch camera mode. The same way you can while playing by pressing the V key by default.

I don't know the development limitations to accomplish this though, just sharing an idea as it would make waiting for others to finish much more entertaining.

This would be nice, is it possible @Bierbuikje @SDK?

• 3 months later...

I'm 100% agree that players can play on the server who have got 250 ping because they are far from the server. I totally accept it. No problem.

But if someone play with unstable network and he's got 'jumping' ping that's totally unacceptable for me.
Let's imagine a situation. You and your brother have the same network and he start to watch HD videos on youtube, or start to download on torrent, your ping can be very high, and it can be jump up and down. This can be really annoying for others, because u can teleport, or act like a tank on DD mode. Furthermore, it's annoying for you too because you can't play with that accuracy as you play with normal ping. This situation is happening with me frequently. In this case the best solution is to quit the game and wait while the lag (or your brother) goes away and you can play more in peace. 

So, I'd like to ask every player if they have this "jumping" ping, please leave the server and come back when lag gone. 
Thank you. 

598b3c4dbe487_billisagoodguy.jpg.6033d9738b17054ad70028113502947e.jpg

I read the first line only. I do agree that players with 250 ping and such are free to play, but unstable ping is the problem and when I do find one myself. I try to either /k him or /blocker for some time, but we can't really ban people for that reason. We can kick too but not ban.

Edited by Cena
I'm a "lagger" and I'm sad to see that many still don't understand that we don't have what to do to change that story, we know that it is bad we endure every day, but it would not be fair we remove from the game, because our only sin, is to live in poor countries and without the possibility of change, just people to look our side too Because we do not cause problems and we are hardly reported or banned from the server for causing problems.

Do not change the limit ping because when they do this the servers lose half their loyal players because of Ping, when I entered the server for the first time there were many active players when the ping was 350, and now that the limit is 250 most went away and only were the "AFK players" who do not play and when they resolve to play complain of us I'm not Reclamandl, I'm just defending our side because everyone's complaining and we are few who defend us

I apologize for my English, I'm tired of work. By android phone
1 hour ago, NITROX said:
I'm a "lagger" and I'm sad to see that many still don't understand that we don't have what to do to change that story, we know that it is bad we endure every day, but it would not be fair we remove from the game, because our only sin, is to live in poor countries and without the possibility of change, just people to look our side too Because we do not cause problems and we are hardly reported or banned from the server for causing problems.

Do not change the limit ping because when they do this the servers lose half their loyal players because of Ping, when I entered the server for the first time there were many active players when the ping was 350, and now that the limit is 250 most went away and only were the "AFK players" who do not play and when they resolve to play complain of us I'm not Reclamandl, I'm just defending our side because everyone's complaining and we are few who defend us

I apologize for my English, I'm tired of work. By android phone

Also depends the provider and the speed.

Hello guys , about the anti-bounce  as a DM player i can say that the Anti-bounce is useless it doesn't work (trust me)  i play on other servers that got it and it doesn't work , so :/ Btw i wanted to ask if it is possible to increase GC amount when you win , just a little , what you guys think?

Edited by -DanizZ
13 hours ago, -DanizZ said:

Hello guys , about the anti-bounce  as a DM player i can say that the Anti-bounce is useless it doesn't work (trust me)  i play on other servers that got it and it doesn't work , so :/ Btw i wanted to ask if it is possible to increase GC amount when you win , just a little , what you guys think?

You already earn 20 GCs when you win a RTF if you are talking about RTF. 20 GCs is much. What bothers me are 2 things. Firstly, players who finish the race in NTS after the 5th ranked doesn't earn anything. Few years ago it used to be 2 GCs if you finished the race, but not anymore for some reason. I would like to see 2 GCs for finish a NTS map. Secondly, When the time is over in CTF and both red and blue team is tied. None of the teams earn GCs while if 1 team won they get 10GCs, so if the both team ends up tie. I think both teams should get 5 GCs. 

What do you guys think about it? @Bierbuikje you might wanna read it too.

1 minute ago, Cena said:

You already earn 20 GCs when you win a RTF if you are talking about RTF. 20 GCs is much. What bothers me are 2 things. Firstly, players who finish the race in NTS after the 5th ranked doesn't earn anything. Few years ago it used to be 2 GCs if you finished the race, but not anymore for some reason. I would like to see 2 GCs for finish a NTS map. Secondly, When the time is over in CTF and both red and blue team is tied. None of the teams earn GCs while if 1 team won they get 10GCs, so if the both team ends up tie. I think both teams should get 5 GCs. 

What do you guys think about it? @Bierbuikje you might wanna read it too.

Ye i mean , not a big increase just 2/3 more , anyway yes i find this right im ok with your opinion