Jump to content
Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic


SDK

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fixed a bug when the vote for the next map doesn't show up when all players are AFK or there are no players online. Admins don't have to fix the server every morning. Yay!

We have changed the GC transfer system to a GUI. Pff... No more old school commands! You can access it by F1 > Transfer GC. Red players are not logged in, thus you can't transfer them GCs

Also one more thing, can we agree that these lights look way better than the default stock ones? https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=5645 Why not add t

Posted Images

Guest F1MADKILLER
44 minutes ago, Cena said:

You even commented there that Bier tried to fix it. Why shall I ask Mihoje about it yet. He is still new and idk what he is capable of. I will put it in my list and see if he can fix it.

also on github there is CTF not giving rewards laggers on CTF spoling it getting the flag and can;t be stopped and also CTF another bug on it flags can't always be dropped off just a few

 

and 1 more Press C on rtf to hide cars does not always work just the few off the top of my head the first 1 is more major IMHO rest can be done when if and when the scripter gets time

Link to post
31 minutes ago, F1MADKILLER said:

also on github there is CTF not giving rewards laggers on CTF spoling it getting the flag and can;t be stopped and also CTF another bug on it flags can't always be dropped off just a few

 

and 1 more Press C on rtf to hide cars does not always work just the few off the top of my head the first 1 is more major IMHO rest can be done when if and when the scripter gets time

Oki all in the list. I will see what @Mihoje can do and ask him to do it. Its too much for 1 person so give him some time. 

Link to post
3 hours ago, Cena said:

You even commented there that Bier tried to fix it. Why shall I ask Mihoje about it yet. He is still new and idk what he is capable of. I will put it in my list and see if he can fix it.

In this case we simply have to add a value, that will make sure the vote will be 1 if no one will vote. This will prevent server from bugging everyday, but ye, it's easy to say by a person that can't even code 

Link to post
Guest F1MADKILLER
6 minutes ago, Dubby said:

In this case we simply have to add a value, that will make sure the vote will be 1 if no one will vote. This will prevent server from bugging everyday, but ye, it's easy to say by a person that can't even code 

or there is always a vote on 1 so the server can't bug out then both options work well what ever is the easier would be the best fix :)

Link to post

Few more updated

  • Trashmaster have PJ now. Example, see below: 

20181008154840_1.thumb.jpg.42e24f1f9cc8aa3033b90805a3c2c5dc.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  • There is a new command. Try /currentrecord 

20181008154840_1.jpg.9a79cf2a5f90d25a4cf50396c26bf2f3.jpg

Thats what you are supposed to see. Record resets every 30 days. Soon we will merge server record of Mix and Race together, so you wouldn't need to press F2 to get GCs. You get 50 GCs every 1 player who joins. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  • hdwheels have been added. Check @assntitties topic for more explanation about what these do. A picture is below as well: 

 20181008115141_1.thumb.jpg.eff922459278e166abe083e5cda37c11.jpg

To view those wheels. You need to disable the BTwheels in F1 > Settings first. To change the wheel color you need to change the car's secondary color from F6 > Modshop. 

 

Hope everyone likes these new stuff! (Credits go to @Mihoje @assntitties and @Noam

Edited by Cena
Link to post
  • 1 month later...
On 10/8/2018 at 6:02 PM, Mekuar said:

I think delete BT wheels. Because All people see different wheels and ıt's not realistic and good. Btw colored wheels perfect.

I just saw your post now xD You can just disable BT wheels as you know, removing it is unnecessary as some players would prefer the BT wheels. The more options ingame for the players, the  better it is!  

Edited by Cena
Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...

Few changes happened regarding map prices. Credits go to @Mihoje.

 image.png.384994b0194d98d57de46c806eaef4d8.png

  • CTF and RTF are now 800 GCs per map. (You get 50% off if won last map, so it goes down to 400 GCs, 100 GCs cheaper than now).
  • NTS, DD and Race are now 1,000 GCs per map. (You get 50% off if won last map, so it goes down to 500 GCs, same as now).
  • SH is now 1,200 GCs per map. (You get 50% off if won last map, so it foes down to 600 GCs. 100 GCs more expensive than now).

Not everyone will be satisfied, but prices can be always changed in later date. Its not yet updated ingame, it will be soon. 

Edited by Cena
Link to post
28 minutes ago, Matiasz said:

Clan account (deposit).

  • every member can deposit gc in clan bank account
  • nobody can withdraw gcs (bcs mrgree doesnt have gcs transfer)
  • deposits history (who, when, amount)
  • if you have enough gcs on bank acc, you can extend life of  clan

I don't have a clan and I'm not a member of clan so idk it exists or not

Very nice idea. We can have it on our list for future update. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Matiasz said:

Clan account (deposit).

  • every member can deposit gc in clan bank account
  • nobody can withdraw gcs (bcs mrgree doesnt have gcs transfer)
  • deposits history (who, when, amount)
  • if you have enough gcs on bank acc, you can extend life of  clan

I don't have a clan and I'm not a member of clan so idk it exists or not

and u can change Clan information for 100 GC ( can be more ). because its to expensive to only change the information about a clan.

peace!

Link to post
19 hours ago, race said:

and u can change Clan information for 100 GC ( can be more ). because its to expensive to only change the information about a clan.

peace!

It's not important like things I described. When they add it, there will be time for features like u wrote. Other ex. change clan name for 1.5k gc etc.

Link to post

You can now transfer greencoins!

/givegc [amount] [exact name with color code]

A lot of you want me to make it without color code and I will do it in the future. Just keep in mind that you can type the first letter of a players name in the chat and press tab and it should enter the exact name for you (if the players name starts with a color code, you can enter # and press tab until it shows the person you want to transfer GCs to)

 

No pic cause it's a command... GUI coming soon though 😉

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...