Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

Here's my suggestions.

1. Custom horns - Players get to upload their own sound in mp3 format that's less than 5 seconds.

2. Achievements in Mix server -  Race server has quite number of achievements while mix only has 2.

Here's  a short list of achievements I think would really work out. 

For SH/DD:

Kill 5 players in one map: 25GC

Get a total of 100 Kills: 50GC

Get a total of 50 Kills: 25GC

Win a SH/DD round while on fire: 10GC

Win a SH/DD round with 1 kills: 10GC

Be the first player to die: 10GC 

Finish 4th: 150GC

Win 3 SH/DD rounds in a row: 50GC

Win 3 NTS rounds in row: 75GC

Win 5 NTS rounds in row: 100GC

Finish Marathon map: 25GC

Win Marathon map: 75GC

3. Missile upgrades for Shooter mode - Players get to upgrade their fire power. For e.g Multiple missiles, Missile travel speed, Explosion color. Heck, FFSgaming has it so why not us?

4. Vote kick - I think this is feature quite necessary since there are shit loads of spammers and blockers are swarming on the mix.

5. Modshop upgrades - Although I'm happy with modshop upgrades I think It'd be really cool if there were more features for instance, Nitro colors, Decals (If its possible).

6. Shader FX/ENB - Yes, I know this exists but too bad it doesn't work with cars that have Custom paintjob perk. If only SDK could fix this I'd be shitty rainbows for eternity. pls notice me senpai

That's about it.

Since i can't change my gta3.img to edit my skin dff file because i would get kicked everytime i join, i would like to be able to upload my own dff and txd file for my skin, and it should not be instantly upload, the admins should aprove every skin to don't allow people upload giant skins or super HD skins that may fuck up other people's pc

dff's change the handling, speed and that stuff of the car, thats why u cant play here with theme, u can add all the txd's u want.

why in the world you need to modify something that works fine like car change countdown,just doesen't make sense,no logic at all,wrong things must be changed or others that needs improvement ,you don't need to change working things....OMG OMG!!!

I did that change because I wanted to clear the screen more. I'll revert the change today and think of something better. :)

My suggestion is to set the 'Classic change Z' to false in the Race server.

You can find this setting in the last lines of the 'race settings'.

Pros:

- no moving up when changing vehicles

- no delay

Cons:

- vehicles can stuck in

• slopes
  • ramps

I think that in 5% of the maps will occure problems.

In this case you can reverse this setting by adding this to the meta.xml of the map which is affected.

<settings>
    <setting name="#classicchangez" value="true" />
  </settings>

You can create a script to adding this with a simple cmd.

Also bring a chat-notifcation when a map is using this setting like for gm.

• Notice: Classic vehicle change z is turned on for this map

Last thing would be to create a topic for reports and a ingame-report. B)

possibilty to sell skins or horns for a discount. maybe a whole trademarket, since theres so much of them (exchange 1:1). that way it would actually be possible to change your skin without buyin another one (same for horn)

Edited by wooozie

^ or that

ghostmode at least for circuit maps, its just stupid when you have whole races ruined by some random low fps guy. just drop the whole fun server bullshit, ever since theres the mix server, theres been lots of opportunities to improve the race server.....

I've been adding ghost mode to a few circuits on race, if you know any circuits that you think it should have ghost mode enabled, let me know and I'll take a look at them, race is in serious need of some map cleaning.

^ or that

ghostmode at least for circuit maps, its just stupid when you have whole races ruined by some random low fps guy. just drop the whole fun server bullshit, ever since theres the mix server, theres been lots of opportunities to improve the race server.....

I've been adding ghost mode to a few circuits on race, if you know any circuits that you think it should have ghost mode enabled, let me know and I'll take a look at them, race is in serious need of some map cleaning.

london calling? that map was originally with gm, but someone removed it and now its unplayable...