Mr. Green Gaming

Donation tutorial

Cena

A lot of people kept asking me how to donate so here it is for all of you:

First of all you, Create/Login Paypal account:

NAjRUny.jpg

And now you need to fill your card info in your Paypal account, go to Profile > Add/Edit Credit Card > Add Card:

uibHSa6.png

After you fill in the blanks go to http://mrgreengaming.com/greencoins.phpand press on  Buy GreenCoins and support Mr. Green (Make sure your logged in)

b0X5cMr.png

Now choose the Payment method you like and how much you would like to donate and server you most play on, After your done press Continue:

eAJVyYp.png

Last step now and all you need to do after pressing Continue, press on the Paypal logo and it will take you to another Site/Page. You will need to login to your Paypal account. Then press Donate (The Cost of money you chosen) EUR Now.

Note: If you still need any help ask and i will help you for sure :)

Nice tutorial, but just a fyi since alot (most) of people don't have credit cards.

Credit cards are not required. You can also add your bank account.

Plus in some countries you can just add money to it like a debet card (for dutch people via iDeal).

Edited by KaliBwoy

Nice tutorial, but just a fyi since alot (most) of people don't have credit cards.

Plus in some countries you can just add money to it like a debet card (for dutch people via iDeal).

Too many people asking me ingame how to donate so i think this will be useful for them. I'm not losing anything just wanted to help these people with the info i know :P

Too many people asking me ingame how to donate so i think this will be useful for them. I'm not losing anything just wanted to help these people with the info i know :P

Cena please can you make a tutorial that how to donate from lithuania?

Should be the same. Ofcourse some steps will be different, but paypal is pretty straight forward.

Should be the same. Ofcourse some steps will be different, but paypal is pretty straight forward.

But I need from the phone