Mr. Green Gaming

Earn GCs while being ingame

Ywa

Starting as of today we reward MTA Mix and Race players with 100 GCs per hour while being ingame. This is both when playing playing, but also when being AFK. So feel free to go AFK (use the '/afk' command in the chat) if you're leaving for a short (or longer) while!

This feature will soon be introduced to GMod Zombie Survival as well.

- Ywa

Yesterday i was on for 4 hours, didn't even received 1 gc from this.Edit: Yesterday night.

Which part of 'Starting as of today' don't you understand? :V

yesterday night some players were rewarded, anyway gonna check again today :P

Yesterday i was on for 4 hours, didn't even received 1 gc from this.Edit: Yesterday night.

Which part of 'Starting as of today' don't you understand? :V

yesterday night some players were rewarded, anyway gonna check again today :P

Oh my bad

This is something I've always wanted to ask, but never knew in which thread i should ask it. So here goes : who decides how many gcs a map gives to a player from 1st to 5th position? It's not the mapper, that's for sure.

KaliBwoy and SDK have decided that.

They benefit the player counts. It's a solution till we have merged the 2 servers.

Wait what? You're gonna merge RACE and MIX into one? Please don't, just no! :'(
Both modes will, hopefully, go on the same server. However, they will be divided in rooms. So for the player there's no real difference. So if you want to keep playing Mix, you'll be able to do so!

They benefit the player counts. It's a solution till we have merged the 2 servers.

Wait what? You're gonna merge RACE and MIX into one? Please don't, just no! :'(

Both modes will, hopefully, go on the same server. However, they will be divided in rooms. So for the player there's no real difference. So if you want to keep playing Mix, you'll be able to do so!

like ffs gaming ?

This is something I've always wanted to ask, but never knew in which thread i should ask it. So here goes : who decides how many gcs a map gives to a player from 1st to 5th position? It's not the mapper, that's for sure.

KaliBwoy and SDK have decided that.

Isn't the amount of GCs you receive relative to the "finshing time" or did I just misunderstand his question?