Mr. Green Gaming

Earn GCs while being ingame

Ywa

This is something I've always wanted to ask, but never knew in which thread i should ask it. So here goes : who decides how many gcs a map gives to a player from 1st to 5th position? It's not the mapper, that's for sure.

KaliBwoy and SDK have decided that.

Isn't the amount of GCs you receive relative to the "finshing time" or did I just misunderstand his question?
Yes, but i meant who decides how many gc a player gets when 1st on each map. For example some maps give 12gc for 1st while others give 30gc again for being 1st.

Cena doesn't deserve the coins obviously.

TRUE..... goddamn golden toilet paper user... he's so rich you should make him pay the host!

I changed my golden toilet paper to Diamonds toilet paper :) but that doesn't mean I don't get GCs :(

ok you should get gc... BUT YOU STILL SHOULD PAY THE HOST!

Should be incredibly easy to be added to zombie survival since players are already given XP and SP per minute as human.

The problem is that the gamemode has no support for AFK players. And it's quite a bitch adding it. (I've made starts with it though) Will most likely/hopefully finish it soon.

Ye text says now earn 90gcs a hour so yr y is that as 100GCs better rate

I think Kali bitched with us with this :D Yesterday while I was on IRC I saw INFOs like :"300000gc an hour", "100000gc an hour" and so on xD
That was a player called [iNFO] and he was trolling xD i changed his name.

Ye text says now earn 90gcs a hour so yr y is that as 100GCs better rate

I think Kali bitched with us with this :D Yesterday while I was on IRC I saw INFOs like :"300000gc an hour", "100000gc an hour" and so on xD
That was a player called [iNFO] and he was trolling xD i changed his name.

Leave Kali Alone! 

Leave-britney-alone.jpg

edit, told ya it was a troll lol.

Edited by KaliBwoy

We're still finding the best amount to give, so I expect the amount that is received per hour will change often.

I can't see how 90gc per hour is better than 100. I just can't :'( And I kept getting 100 until  I lost my brains and told Kali about this. Then he fucked me up and now I get 90 like everyone else :D