Mr. Green Gaming

Tell Pufu | Improving your ZS experience!

Guest AleksCore

I would like to play previous versions (by ywa or duby). Current one is unplayable. Even after fixing major bugs it won't be playable/popular imo. Also fixing would take forever and we had playable revisions in past, so... We could use some stuff from current version, but... Well, nuff-said.

Edited by AleksCore

I would like to play previous versions (by ywa or duby). Current one is unplayable. Even after fixing major bugs it won't be playable/popular imo. Also fixing would take forever and we had playable revisions in past, so... We could use some stuff from current version, but... Well, nuff-said.

I think the same too but that's not gonna happen. rip

make a choice to be boss or not, if you vote no the 2nd best player gets the option.  If a player doesn't decide within 10 seconds they don't become boss to avoid AFK boss.

Behemoths footstep sounds are all sorts of fucked up and all the bosses are pathetically small, it's kinda cute.

Edited by Braindawg
  • Greens

Feeling constructive, a couple of cans of Blackthorn can do that to a guy.. :gmod:  :gmod:  :gmod:  :gmod:  :gmod:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :henk: 

-Bosses are too small as Braindawg stated, they are too Kawaii and not scary at all. Try to make something new.

-Zombie classes should unlock earlier to make the game pace increase to be exciting.

-Give players cooler guns easier, so noobs feel like they are having a great time shooting shit.

-Make the game feel less serious and more arcade like, this isn’t KF2 people don’t want a serious game in Garrysmod.

-Bosses selection menu on the selected player who is selected to be the boss. (Look at the f3 menu code for a rough idea on how you could do it.)

-Crate is too hard to navigate and isn’t ergonomical to use.

-These player rank speed increases etc.. are a bad idea from the beginning, remove them as the perks the player unlocks should be enough. Otherwise you end up with tanks and a boring game.

-Crate model is boring and looks like the mobile supplies. Create a new one which looks cool and exciting. Makes the game a lot more interesting and dynamic.

-Remove Pyro (aka Pyrotechnic) Necro didn’t add it as it was bad, I didn’t add it as it was bad. Somethings just aren’t meant to be.

-Remove shitty maps, keep the popular and classic maps. There is way too much junk. Aka stop trying to do Reiska’s job Baka!!

-Etherials TP is way to easy to abuse, more trouble than its worth and only regs understand its use, noobs just RQ after being killed by it.

Try to take this advice as it will work out a lot better if you open your ears to someone who has been there and done it. Speak to Reiska and Damien as they see things you just won’t see. Trust me on that one.

Being a Dev on your own you make stupid decisions, just try to correct them with player and admin feedback.

Bosses have to be small so they can crouch through vents and actually navigate like the rest. Big bosses are just annoying to play (keeping the collision size and making the model bigger is a no no).

Already some useful stuff to take from this, good job.

I'd rather be a fat ass boss who can't crawl through vents than a tiny boss that can hardly be distinguished next to normal zombies.

One of the challenges of being the boss is not being able to fit through vents.  If bosses can just steamroll over humans then it's not fun for humans, and it's not fun for zombies who just sit by and watch the boss tank over everyone. 

besides, small bosses look dumb. 

Also a prox mines explodes immediately after placing it, add a 3-5 second delay so you don't explode immediately if you try putting down prox mine and a zombie walks up.  (and where's my C4 dammit) 

Edited by Braindawg

• Add prop rotation 

• Add SP Damage notification (The number of SP earned, should appear the same way SP kills do)

• Add delay to SP Damage (Or people with Fast paced SMG can spam and exploit for points)

• Fix scoreboard class error (Shows zombies as medic or their previous class)

• Add the option to display damage counters for humans

Edited by Dr.Darkness

Updates from yesterday:

• SP is given by the amount of damage done to the undead.
  • SP given from killing has been greatly reduced.
  • Starter weapons have 3 spare clips.
  • All other weapons have 1 spare clip.
  • Ammo from SkillShop now costs 40SP and the amount given increased.
  • Killing an undead has a 1/3 chance of dropping an ammo box.
  • Mobile supplies model has been changed to the hl2 ammo box.
  • Mobile supplies gives ammo every 90 seconds instead of 60 seconds.
  • Normal zombie, poison zombie and fast zombie have had their health slightly lowered.
  • Spawn with primary weapon perks have been disabled.
  • Bunch of other small changes.

Updates from today (maybe):

• Fix behemoth spawning whenever the hell it wants to.
  • Humans dying to drop ammo boxes.
  • Other changes that I see fit.

That's all from me for this weekend. I would expect updates from someone who actually knows to code in the not so distant future though.

There are still a couple of changes I want to make in properly pushing us away from the SkillShop and not rely on any placed entity. These may be controversial changes but I want an even more unique zs without hopefuly destroying the playerbase which seems to be slowely blossoming again.

Stop adding useless crap.

Why do Zerkers have a 30% resistance to Howlers?

Zerkers are meant to fear them, now its a case of, oh well. Its only a howler, lets beat the shit out of it. 

Stop adding all this stupid resistance crap and you aren't even asking or discussing it before doing it. All of this is pointing towards disaster! 

I feel like this too. Adding useless shit to make shit even more shit lel. I give it 2 months until pufu takes his head out his arse for the sake for something new.

Also problems with this new gun drop garbage system:

*trolls picking up other peoples weapons

*guns dropping outside a cade where humans get to as they cant phase through props

*only 1 gun dropping per zombie, hardly any humans get anything

*more trolls 

*fail attempt to recreate a logical system

*old system was perfectly fine

*sp was just introduced and now means nothing at all as in irrelevant

*how do defensive survivors that want to heal people all round get weapons? medic

*cading is pointless no reward

*random gun drop makes no variety in weapon choice at all (humans might get the same weapon again)

*random gun drop makes strategic survival pointless (sometimes humans want to spend sp on  sniper on larger maps duh?)

Edited by Dr.Darkness

yes they are, one headcrab can fuck up your whole day.  They're fast and almost impossible to hit and they can keep jumping at you and take you down to 50 health in a matter of seconds.  Headcrabs are support not the whole army.

yeah imagine 5 headcrabs after you, its virtually impossible to survive. Well you could survive but with 5 HP