Mr. Green Gaming

Holidays

Ywa

Holidays are coming! What are you guys going to do? (apart from playing games) :) Any trips planned, events? Tell me all about it!

My personal list:

- My first eclectic festival of this summer is this Sunday. Very excited for it! The video underneath is last years aftermovie.

- First week of July I'm going to do a roadtrip with 2 friends to the German Alps. Only 5 days though.

- I have a day off and afterwards I'm going to the airport to go alone on a group-trip to Cuba! There are 6 girls and 2 men (including me). I ain't complaining. :yeah:

- In August I'll most likely be going to Greece for 2 weeks of sun and chilling.

This must be my most socially active summer yet.

- Ywa

Nice!

Mine:

June:Finals  :wacko:  :N

July:Gonna go to the beach plenty of times and go to tanger,north of morocco,you can see spain from there.

August:I'm maybe going to Dubai for like 10 days,(hunt for camels and camel toes lol).

About festivals,I've been in avicii concert yesterday and going to Maroon 5's one aswell in the 6th of june,that's all what I'm going to get.

Not a bad summer.

Edited by theMOROCCANguy

Nice summer xD

For me: 

I finished school 28-5 and I have my graduation day 11-6 so it gonna be fun. I will stay in UAE till 30-6. Then moving to Egypt to visit some family and then gonna apply for the Egyptian Air Force (I want to be Fighter Pilot so bad). I will stay in Egypt 2 months and then going back to UAE if I didn't get accepted in the Air Force :P.

Nothing really to do in UAE.

Edited by Cena
Guest AleksCore

My summer will be the same like autumn, spring and winter. Workin', playin' MTA, surfing internet, chatting with friends, going to the epic live shows of favorite music bands (alone or with friends). That's all :o Almost.. P.S. Can't wait to see Chelsea Grin, Parkway Drive, Defeater, Chunk! No! Captain Chunk! and Adept live in my city (but who cares here, right? No one even listen such music) P.P.S. Dunno what can be better, than bunch of people jumping, smiling and crying songs together. Also good slam/mosh while you hear favorite song - best part of metal live show

Edited by AleksCore
  • 1 month later...

My personal list:

- My first eclectic festival of this summer is this Sunday. Very excited for it! The video underneath is last years aftermovie.

- First week of July I'm going to do a roadtrip with 2 friends to the German Alps. Only 5 days though.

- I have a day off and afterwards I'm going to the airport to go alone on a group-trip to Cuba! There are 6 girls and 2 men (including me). I ain't complaining. :yeah:

- In August I'll most likely be going to Greece for 2 weeks of sun and chilling.

- Ywa

This is why Ywa is inactive! We need to wait 2 more weeks also on August lol :P