⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

NFS-Style Arrows

Guest AleksCore

Guest AleksCore

22.04.2018 UPDATE:

NFS ARROWS: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=11609

NFS ARROWS MAP EDITOR TOOL https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=15398

--

--

--

Outdated information below:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. I am glad to introduce my new resource for MTA, feel free to use it in your maps.

This is actually kinda unique resource, because such scripts never was in free access before (with shader glowing I mean).

I present this resource, like my own, but the main work was done by Ren712 in my opinion. Special thanks for this awesome guy, that helped me.

17787.jpg

Resource: NFS-Style Arrows (nfsarrows)

Author: Ren712 (shaders), AleksCore (textures, scripts)

What is it?

NFS-Style Arrows it is transparent walls with animated glowing texture.

How it works?

It simply replace default object (glass ID:3851) to NFS Style Arrows.

How to use?

Simply start resource. (Sadly not everyone here know how to do this, there is instruction under the spoiler bellow) And place objects (ID:3851) in your race map. To insert this script in your map, just copy all files to map folder and add this lines in meta.xml:

<script src="script.lua" type="client"></script><file src="arrow.png" /><file src="shader.fx" /><file src="1.dff" /><file src="1.col" />
Spoiler

Simply put "nfsarrows.zip" to \server\mods\deathmatch\resources" and then start map editor and /start nfsarrows

How to change colour?

Just replace "arrow.png" in archive root directory to another one from archive.

Tips:

- You can make arrows doublesided in object properties.

Enjoy! Don't forget to express gratitude by using the reputation button. Thanks!

Download

Edited by AleksCore
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...