⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Recommend TV series

Albzi

Hey guys,

This is a topic where we can share and discuss our favourite TV series. So share away and discussion of series is encouraged!

My recommendations are:

The wa​​lking dead
This show is about a group of survivors who are in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, but is set in a world where zombies aren't 'invented', so they know them as 'walkers', 'biters' and other names.

Lie to me
Tim Roth has the skill of reading micro expressions on faces and body language and helps find the truth in crimes and other important shit. Was good quality stuff.
Guest AleksCore

Rick and Morty is an American adult animated television series created by Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon for Adult Swim. The series follows the misadventures of alcoholic scientist Rick and his easily influenced grandson Morty, who split their time between domestic family life and interdimensional travel. :V

Sick adventures, good humor, epic music, 18+, Sci-Fi, satire

Edited by AleksCore

The series I'm watching mostly are:

1. Castle (detective with lots of comedy elements)

2. Grimm (sci fi series with a nice story line)

3. Big bang theory (sitcom)

4. Sense8 (Netflix original serie, connection between people)

5. Game of thrones (Medieval is a bit my thing)

6. Agents of shield (marvel series)

I just started watching new series named Narcos, tells a story about a certain famous drug lord named Pablo escobar who is  "regarded as the wealthiest criminal in history, with an estimated net-worth of US$30 billion by the early 1990s" 

So far it has been really interesting and one of the best series I have watched, and it will have a second season in future

Also series like Game of thrones and the walking dead are of course on my fav list but also nobody has mentioned series called Sons of anarchy, which tells a story about  outlaw motorcycle club in america. Really good series if you like action, plot twists and also other crazy shit

Edited by Reiska
  • Greens

DISCLAIMER

I am going to be the black sheep in this topic I know

Steins;Gate

A Japanese anime series about time travel. A university physics student who runs a secret lab above a TV shop with his friends stumble across a method of time travel using a Microwave. As they develop this technology in secret they travel across different planes with great consequence!

If you think anime is all about boobs and fan service you are very very wrong. This series is the most complex and mind blowing thing I have ever watched. So much I had to watch it twice while having my mind blown out of the confusion of following what was happening. 

I really really recommend you watch the first two episodes as if you only watch one you will just think its weird because of its apparent randomness.

OF COURSE ITS IN ENGLISH!

• 3 weeks later...

I just started watching new series named Narcos, tells a story about a certain famous drug lord named Pablo escobar who is  "regarded as the wealthiest criminal in history, with an estimated net-worth of US$30 billion by the early 1990s" 

So far it has been really interesting and one of the best series I have watched, and it will have a second season in future

Pfff... new season will be out in kinda june 2016, thats how it shitty works, i still waiting 2016 to watch seasson 2 of Better Call Saul...

Edited by SkyBlue
  • 4 years later...