Mr. Green Gaming

Core Markers

Guest AleksCore

Guest F1MADKILLER
2 hours ago, mr.dogshit said:

hehe, aw shucks! :wub:

TBH I only came here to see if Mr. Green were planning a FiveM or GTA Network server... would love to be a part of a Mr Green GTAV community :)

ask Ywa he is up for ideas for servers

5 hours ago, mr.dogshit said:

hehe, aw shucks! :wub:

TBH I only came here to see if Mr. Green were planning a FiveM or GTA Network server... would love to be a part of a Mr Green GTAV community :)

Is FiveM gaining traction, how many people are on the servers at any given time? Youtube vids of it seem to have dwindled out recently. GTA Orange is rumored to go out this year, and RageMP is more accessible but less developed than FiveM.

On 23/04/2017 at 11:34 PM, TheMoose said:

Is FiveM gaining traction, how many people are on the servers at any given time? Youtube vids of it seem to have dwindled out recently. GTA Orange is rumored to go out this year, and RageMP is more accessible but less developed than FiveM.

Lirik and a few other big streamers have been streaming the shit out of RP servers recently... but yeah, most of the servers seem to be RP. I'm just itching to see a race server.

18 hours ago, mr.dogshit said:

Lirik and a few other big streamers have been streaming the shit out of RP servers recently... but yeah, most of the servers seem to be RP. I'm just itching to see a race server.

and an nts srv, and a dd one, etc etc, there's lots of possibilities. It would mean nextgen graphics have an open playground to do as they please, it'd spell the death knell on a lot of pay to play. Tell me, how many ppl are on fivem concurrently at any given evening right now?

2 hours ago, Bierbuikje said:

There was a custom multiplayer for gtaV taken down previously by Take2 for the obvious reasons of taking away profits. I wonder how long these multiplayers will survive. That makes it also risky to create a server there and put all the effort in it.

They took down the coder AFAIK. Then the code just ended up floating about on the internet not sure what happened. In its current form however, it doesn't allow pirates to play which is a pity and it didn't stop Take2 last time, though last time Take2's inertia might have begun because at first FiveM did allow pirates to play. Anyway, there's another one already up called RageMP, another one in the works GTA Orange, bot allow pirates playing... we'll see what happens, what I'd like to know is how many concurrent users the two that are already up already have, to see how complicated it would be for Take2 to pull the same stunt again.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

I am returned so now I am accepting literally ANY suggestions on CoreMarkers (of course if I like it as it's my coremarkers).

Also work on another big update (inclduing new items and fixes) is already in progress.

On 2/20/2019 at 9:55 PM, DzinyMaster said:

Add shield to Core Marker

Sounds good, but would be cool to know more details about it. How I imagine it: Shield for ~10s which gives you protection from all kinds of damage and protection from Magnet. Sounds interesting, thanks for suggestion! @DzinyMaster

Edited by AleksCore123