Jump to content
Mr. Green Gaming
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AleksCore

Core Markers

Recommended Posts

Guest F1MADKILLER
7 minutes ago, mr.dogshit said:

You copied my OMGWTFBBQ!!!1! script ;)

 

JK, looks awesome!

MAKE MORE MAPS LEGEND of mr green

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Santiii733 said:

OMG! You live :OO

 

3 minutes ago, MADKILLER said:

MAKE MORE MAPS LEGEND of mr green

hehe, aw shucks! :wub:

TBH I only came here to see if Mr. Green were planning a FiveM or GTA Network server... would love to be a part of a Mr Green GTAV community :)

Share this post


Link to post
Guest F1MADKILLER
2 hours ago, mr.dogshit said:

 

hehe, aw shucks! :wub:

TBH I only came here to see if Mr. Green were planning a FiveM or GTA Network server... would love to be a part of a Mr Green GTAV community :)

ask Ywa he is up for ideas for servers

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, mr.dogshit said:

 

hehe, aw shucks! :wub:

TBH I only came here to see if Mr. Green were planning a FiveM or GTA Network server... would love to be a part of a Mr Green GTAV community :)

Is FiveM gaining traction, how many people are on the servers at any given time? Youtube vids of it seem to have dwindled out recently. GTA Orange is rumored to go out this year, and RageMP is more accessible but less developed than FiveM.

Share this post


Link to post
On 23/04/2017 at 11:34 PM, TheMoose said:

Is FiveM gaining traction, how many people are on the servers at any given time? Youtube vids of it seem to have dwindled out recently. GTA Orange is rumored to go out this year, and RageMP is more accessible but less developed than FiveM.

Lirik and a few other big streamers have been streaming the shit out of RP servers recently... but yeah, most of the servers seem to be RP. I'm just itching to see a race server.

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, mr.dogshit said:

Lirik and a few other big streamers have been streaming the shit out of RP servers recently... but yeah, most of the servers seem to be RP. I'm just itching to see a race server.

and an nts srv, and a dd one, etc etc, there's lots of possibilities. It would mean nextgen graphics have an open playground to do as they please, it'd spell the death knell on a lot of pay to play. Tell me, how many ppl are on fivem concurrently at any given evening right now?

Share this post


Link to post

There was a custom multiplayer for gtaV taken down previously by Take2 for the obvious reasons of taking away profits. I wonder how long these multiplayers will survive. That makes it also risky to create a server there and put all the effort in it.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Bierbuikje said:

There was a custom multiplayer for gtaV taken down previously by Take2 for the obvious reasons of taking away profits. I wonder how long these multiplayers will survive. That makes it also risky to create a server there and put all the effort in it.

They took down the coder AFAIK. Then the code just ended up floating about on the internet not sure what happened. In its current form however, it doesn't allow pirates to play which is a pity and it didn't stop Take2 last time, though last time Take2's inertia might have begun because at first FiveM did allow pirates to play. Anyway, there's another one already up called RageMP, another one in the works GTA Orange, bot allow pirates playing... we'll see what happens, what I'd like to know is how many concurrent users the two that are already up already have, to see how complicated it would be for Take2 to pull the same stunt again.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...