Mr. Green Gaming

Arstek's Admin apply

Arstek

Gameserver: left4green RACEEEE
Country of origin: el POLAND je
Ingame name: Arstek
Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: So, let's get start it. I play on this server since 2009/10, i even remeber the times when you got 3 gcs after finish map. After many years i decided to participate on this forum. I saw many many blockers and other shits on server while none admin was online, thats why i decided to make this apply. I'm not newbie with using rights, i had it on -]alw[- servers and then on SiKs servers. What else, hmmm.. Many of you know me and you know that i have specific humor, but i quess it doesnt matter :D You will not regret that you give me rights, for sure.

Greetings fools, ups, i mean folks :D

I'm surprised you only have one forum post while your forum account is just over 5 years old. One of the requirements of becoming an admin is that you're active on the forum. I hope to see you on the forum more often. Wish you the best of luck!

My second reply in this section! :>

I'm surprised you only have one forum post while your forum account is just over 5 years old. One of the requirements of becoming an admin is that you're active on the forum. I hope to see you on the forum more often. Wish you the best of luck!

My second reply in this section! :>

^

Well being online on the forums is also important, if you become admin you're admin even here.

No, you got me wrong, that's also true, but if he's in-game most the time, he'll take care of rule breakers when he sees them rather than looking at screenshots which may show a completely innocent ram as a block. :)

Edited by MegasXLR

Well being online on the forums is also important, if you become admin you're admin even here.

No, you got me wrong, that's also true, but if he's in-game most the time, he'll take care of rule breakers when he sees them rather than looking at screenshots which may show a completely innocent ram as a block. :)

Awyea

• 2 weeks later...