Mr. Green Gaming

[Upload Horns] Post Your Horns Here

Guest AleksCore

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest F1MADKILLER

MADKILLER!  My horn got accepted :V but can you please rename it from "Evil Laugth" to "Evil Laugh"? :) If you don't see it, there is a 't' which shouldn't be in the word laugh. :D

Sorry I fix it all later

MADKILLER!  My horn got accepted :V but can you please rename it from "Evil Laugth" to "Evil Laugh"? :) If you don't see it, there is a 't' which shouldn't be in the word laugh. :D

Sorry I fix it all later

Thx, btw I updated file on my previous post (on first page) and made horn louder. Please reupload it when possible.

PS : If you want I can make all horns have 105.0 volume (max in MP3Gain program) and up them as a pack, because I see some have really low volume and they aren't really heard if you're listening to music.

Guest F1MADKILLER

Horns from 1 to 169 converted to .mp3 and with same volume (~105). IF some have pause at start, say their numbers and I'll fix them and reupload.

Megas FUUUUUUUUU so much hassle to reupload them with new volume (i get aleks to do that)

Guest AleksCore

Quality reduced and it's fact. So I say no-no. And it's not only about quality, some files sounds like they are corrupted or so. Well, not some files, really many files. No need to have a great hearing to hear it. I bet you don't even checked every horn after converting. I don't blame you, I just say as it is. I checked at least most of them. Better to leave horns as it is or ask somebody who working with music for help.

Anyways thanks for trying to help, it's always appreciated!

Edited by AleksCore

Mind if you fix names on the following?

175) Dumb Florida Moron

185) I Believe In Dreams

190) Nighttrain

Above are correct names btw^

:mr-green:

Anyways, I decided to share a loading theme I made for my GTA : SA mod a few years back. It's the beggining of the song "Fear" by Disturbed :) Here's the link to the mod if you want to use it as loading theme in normal gta sa. And here is link to the whole GTA Mysterious Mod ;)

Disturbed - Fear.mp3

Edited by MegasXLR
Guest F1MADKILLER

Mind if you fix names on the following?

175) Dumb Florida Moron

185) I Believe In Dreams

190) Nighttrain

Above are correct names btw^

:mr-green:

Anyways, I decided to share a loading theme I made for my GTA : SA mod a few years back. It's the beggining of the song "Fear" by Disturbed :) Here's the link to the mod if you want to use it as loading theme in normal gta sa. And here is link to the whole GTA Mysterious Mod ;)

not bad I do that corrections and dubstep horn tomorrow evenning ok

is there any way to make horns the same volume? some are really low, while others are really loud.

I tried to convert all to .mp3 and normalize volume but they sound different so Aleks decided to keep the stock ones. Hope We$ fixes them somehow :)

Post #35 and later (on previous page)

Edited by MegasXLR