Mr. Green Gaming

Political topic

StartsevaRUS

Oh my god. WHO. THE HELL. CARES.

For me you are all brainwashed little kids.

All I see is stereotypes, cliche and.. again stereotypes. And who think that he isn't brainwashed - he brainwashed more than others.

No wonder world is so fucked up because of people like aleks who dont care about politics and discourage people from talking about things that more or less affect all of us, its not taking anything from you if we are having a discussion here, even if it was good or bad

The title is Political topic, what did you expect

If you have no knowledge whatsoever about the subject maybe you shouldnt comment at all and save yourself from the embarrassment

And after all everybody has their opinion, in politics especially, no need to be all butthurt about it and yell racist when somebody disagrees with you

Beer or joint for you, whatever you prefer. I dont know either what he expects from political topic xDDD

Everything and alot has always been my answer

Wasn't Putin thinking of sending 150.000 soldiers to exterminate ISIS?

Btw.. Im atheist, why isnt everyone atheists? Religion is for brainwashed people which causes this shit going around in the world.

I'm not atheist because I think it's better to be religious,and i didn't choose islam just because my parents are muslim,I chose it because I think it's the correct and better religion,I have a bible at my home and i sometimes give it a look (never burned it or pissed on it like some people do to quran),Islam is a religion of tolerance and coexistence as opposed to what some call it as a religion of extremism and terrorism.

Also,I'm not going to argue with people that never read a quran yet they say it says kill others bla bla bla because they found it on websites..

I didnt point at Islam, i point at religion in general. And i think it's better to be atheist =) But everyone got their own opinion, i let you believe what you want

Guest AleksCore
I don't really care about religions and I hate when somebody say: "Hey, I am christian and proud", "Hey, I am atheist and proud", etc. This topic isn't even about religion ffs.

I am usually don't say my religion or lack thereof, why anyone should care about me? Why do I need to swear with somebody because of the different views of the world?

Also I don't really understand the point of this topic, because we can't change the things by talking about them on forums (I know now you will say that we can't because of people like AleksCore. This is not surprising, again a cliche).

All I see is people, talking about politics here to entertain and troll each other, and maybe sometimes to say own opinion about situation. I don't discourage people from talking about this things. Just said my own opinion, based on their own experience and reflections. And yes it was kinda "butthurt".

Hey, can I have OWN opinion?

Thank you.

Edited by AleksCore

I don't really care about religions and I hate when somebody say: "Hey, I am christian and proud", "Hey, I am atheist and proud", etc. This topic isn't even about religion ffs.

I disagree. There have been numerous of attacks made by a radical Islamic terrorrist organization, ISIS. See the islam for what it really is. Don't fight the people, fight the ideology that is costing us our freedom.  See the islam as a threat to your national security. Most don't see the danger of the islamisation of europe. Luckly there is a part of the population that want to fight for freedom and stop the islamisation of europe. 

This will be my first and last post in this thread as I know it could end up in an arguement. Just wanted to say my thoughts about the matter. 

Edit: Just want to make clear that I have nothing against muslims, it's the islam.
Edited by xpr0legendx
Guest AleksCore

Terrorists - it is terrorists. Islamic people - it is islamic people. Please, don't mix this.

Islamic terrorist = terrorist, islamic human = just another human like you and me.

Guest AleksCore

We will forget about this Paris very soon and all will be kinda ok. (well, it's already all ok here)

- Hey, how to distract people from the real issues?
- Let's organize a series of terrorist attacks, it will distract the plebeians.
- Great idea.
- And let's include religion in!
- You are genius!
Edited by AleksCore

We will forget about this Paris very soon and all will be kinda ok. (well, it's already all ok here)

I know I said I was not going to post again in this thread, but this is just ridiculous. I can't believe you just said that. 129 people have been murdered and another 352 people wounded. Just this day almost 500 people were the victim of the islam.

I know I said I was not going to post again in this thread, but this is just ridiculous. I can't believe you just said that. 129 people have been murdered and another 352 people wounded. Just this day almost 500 people were the victim of the islam.
For your information, ISIS bombed Lebanon 2 days before they do what they did in Paris and you didn't even care about it. It is ridiculous that you keep talking when they bomb at Paris and they are already bombing Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya and many more. If you really think its Islam the issue then why they are attacking Muslims country as well -_- Edited by Cena
Guest AleksCore

The funny thing about this - anyone can murder/bomb people and anyone can say: Yes, we did this. We bombed it.

I can piss in your flower pot but somebody would like to say that HE did this. And they will never know that I did this

Edited by AleksCore

For your information, ISIS bombed Lebanon 2 days before they do what they did in Paris and you didn't even care about it. It is ridiculous that you keep talking when they bomb at Paris and they are already bombing Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya and many more. If you really think its Islam the issue then why they are attacking Muslims country as well -_-

The hard truth is its much easier for western people to relate to western tradegies that happen close to us, close to home

Hard to care if 10 000 or 3 million africans die in a disaster, cant relate to that unless you live or have lived there, the western media is a western media for a reason, it firstly covers new from the west.

There have been tradegies and such all around the world, like how terrorist just bombed russian plane and 224 people died, nobody put up a russian flag on their profile, why? cause europeans cant relate to russia that well.

Also we are supposed to live in a civilized modern europe, people do not expect any attacks here unlike in middle east where this kinda stuff has been happening for a quite long time

The countries that have the highest amount of suecide bombings and terrorist attacks also for some strange reason seem to be full of muslims, but that of course has nothing to do with anything because its a religion of peace and tolerance, say anything otherwise and they kill you

Edited by Reiska

The funny thing about this - anyone can murder/bomb people and anyone can say: Yes, we did this. We bombed it.

But who will go and bomb? That's totally bullshit, families, small kids...etc Its definitely ISIS even without they saying that lol :P

It's not an Islam problem, It's a Middle east problem.

Guest AleksCore

I mean there is a bunch of terrorist attacks constantly in the world, you just do not know about it. And for ISIS beneficial to say that they did it

Edited by AleksCore

For your information, ISIS bombed Lebanon 2 days before they do what they did in Paris and you didn't even care about it. It is ridiculous that you keep talking when they bomb at Paris and they are already bombing Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya and many more. If you really think its Islam the issue then why they are attacking Muslims country as well -_-

The hard truth is its much easier for western people to relate to western tradegies that happen close to us, close to home

Hard to care if 10 000 or 3 million africans die in a disaster, cant relate to that unless you live or have lived there, the western media is a western media for a reason, it firstly covers new from the west.

There have been tradegies and such all around the world, like how terrorist just bombed russian plane and 224 people died, nobody put up a russian flag on their profile, why? cause europeans cant relate to russia that well.

Also we are supposed to live in a civilized modern europe, people do not expect any attacks here unlike in middle east where this kinda stuff has been happening for a quite long time

I think its my first time I agree about some of your words lol. Anyway, I was trying to say to xpro that he is blaming Islam in general while its not.
I think its my first time I agree about some of your words lol. Anyway, I was trying to say to xpro that he is blaming Islam in general while its not.

I wouldn't expect a different answer from someone with an Islamic background. If there was no islam, there would be no ISIS. Problem solved. There have been a ton of terrorist attacks in the past ten years. *Surprisingly* most of them were muslims. Why is that huh? Should be fairly obvious.

I wouldn't expect a different answer from someone with an Islamic background. If there was no islam, there would be no ISIS. Problem solved. There have been a ton of terrorist attacks in the past ten years. *Surprisingly* most of them were muslims. Why is that huh? Should be fairly obvious.
Problem Solved?

Theres no problems solved in this world

problems stay problems

Between 1970 and 2012 only 1/40 terrorist attacks in the US were by Muslims, almost double that number were made by Jewish Followers.

Between 1970 and 2012 only 1/40 terrorist attacks in the US were by Muslims, almost double that number were made by Jewish Followers.

Lol I never knew that and btw xpro Aleks also mentioned that there are bunch of terrorist attacks around the world and non of know about it. And the media are actually focusing in Islam for some reason. Also if you think Muslims are terrorists then the fastest growing religion in the world is Islam.

@Balmung There are indeed more terrorist attacks made by Jewish Followers than by Muslims in the US. Now, I don't wanna be that guy, but it's nowhere near double. According to multiple websites, it is only 1 percent more in comparison with Muslims. That doesn't however change the fact that the majority of the terrorists in Europe are muslims

Edited by xpr0legendx

@Balmung There are indeed more terrorist attacks made by Jewish Followers than by Muslims in the US. Now, I don't wanna be that guy, but it's nowhere near double. According to multiple websites, it is only 1 percent more in comparison with Muslims. That doesn't however change the fact that the majority of the terrorists in Europe are muslims

Again I have to repeat what I said, ISIS aren't following whats written inthe Quraan and MoroGuy, Love A, Maher and I are Muslims and we 4 said that Killing isn't allowed in Islam. ISIS uses Islam just to ruin Islam in the western world. I already told that to Reiska but idk if he believes what I told him or not. But I just hope you understand. (Check older posts)

Edited by Cena