⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Political topic

StartsevaRUS

@Balmung There are indeed more terrorist attacks made by Jewish Followers than by Muslims in the US. Now, I don't wanna be that guy, but it's nowhere near double. According to multiple websites, it is only 1 percent more in comparison with Muslims. That doesn't however change the fact that the majority of the terrorists in Europe are muslims

Again I have to repeat what I said, ISIS aren't following whats written inthe Quraan and MoroGuy, Love A, Maher and I are Muslims and we 4 said that Killing isn't allowed in Islam. ISIS uses Islam just to ruin Islam in the western world. I already told that to Reiska but idk if he believes what I told him or not. But I just hope you understand. (Check older posts)

Great, let's repeat ourselves, I'm sure everyone enjoys to read things twice. I'm against ISIS. ISIS represents the islam and therefore I'm against the Islam. 

according to google : ""So technically, Atheism is the fastest growing religion in the world. By the year 2050 Islam may well still be around but at the rate that it's going only about 22% of the world population will be Muslim.Apr 23, 2015"

sooner or later Atheism will take over as we will achieve more things with technology, science etc.

not related to above. 

according to this site http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-myths-fastest-growing.htm

Edited by Bob_Taylor

@Balmung There are indeed more terrorist attacks made by Jewish Followers than by Muslims in the US. Now, I don't wanna be that guy, but it's nowhere near double. According to multiple websites, it is only 1 percent more in comparison with Muslims. That doesn't however change the fact that the majority of the terrorists in Europe are muslims

Again I have to repeat what I said, ISIS aren't following whats written inthe Quraan and MoroGuy, Love A, Maher and I are Muslims and we 4 said that Killing isn't allowed in Islam. ISIS uses Islam just to ruin Islam in the western world. I already told that to Reiska but idk if he believes what I told him or not. But I just hope you understand. (Check older posts)

Great, let's repeat ourselves, I'm sure everyone enjoys to read things twice. I'm against ISIS. ISIS represents the islam and therefore I'm against the Islam.

Who the fuck said ISIS represents Islam?!

according to google : ""So technically, Atheism is the fastest growing religion in the world. By the year 2050 Islam may well still be around but at the rate that it's going only about 22% of the world population will be Muslim.Apr 23, 2015"

sooner or later Atheism will take over as we will achieve more things with technology, science etc.

not related to above. 

according to this site http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-myths-fastest-growing.htm

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/23/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

ISIS represent Islam like the KKK represents Christianity.

If you look at the left side of the post, it should say "xpr0legendx" somewhere.

Idk whats KKK but we Muslims hate ISIS, idk who told you guys ISIS represents Islam

If you look at the left side of the post, it should say "xpr0legendx" somewhere.
So you just explain things from your own mind? Thats bullshit

Idk whats KKK but we Muslims hate ISIS, idk who told you guys ISIS represents Islam

The KKK are an extremist group in America who kill non-white people and claim It's for Christianity. Just as ISIS commits atrocities and claim it to be for Islam

I suggest you watch the news, the real news, first before you start talking crap.

I suggest you watch the news, the real news, first before you start talking crap.

I am the one who talking crap? You ain't gonna teach me my religion neither the news, non of the is Muslims and they will just start talking shit about Islam! Ik my religion very well and we Muslims hate them more than you guys do hate them. They killed thousands of Muslims

kkk has not nearly as many members as isis and is not occupying a large terrritory and doing lethal explosive attacks in main european cities, also kkk is largely considered a joke by christians and by the general public as well, while isis is supported by many muslims worldwide, funded by rich arab leaders and taken pretty seriously, its a joke trying to compare these two

back in the crusades christianity was used the same way is islam now; to conquer land, the difference is people realized that it was full of shit and took the religion out of governing land and out of their life, that hasnt happened to islam and it remains unchanged, so it can be used as a tool to make people do barbaric things and forget their humanity.

Islam needs more leaders that question its teachings and adopt a new way so that it could work in modern times, because after all the whole Quran itself was created in a time of turmoil and much of its context is out of date

you cant change things Cena. European population is different than yours. I bet you wonder why we dont like muslims, islam and other shits.. The answer is very simple.

Look at those refugees arriving in greece and traveling to gremany mostly. Do you think that they did it to find better job to make they life better? NO, they did it because of benefits. They dont want to work and adapt in OUR rules, they wants benefits for kids and they dont want to adapt to new life. For them every non-muslim human is just bad human. You said that in quran (whatever how to write it) none writed to kill, but why they act like human garbage? fking human garbage.

You want to proof why we hate those animals?

Look here, why they do that, just tell me.

And here my fav, feeding like animals hah. Fortunity? i dont think so!

Now you have the answer, why we think that MUSLIM = TERRORIST. 

PLS ADOLF, REBORN AND CLEAN THIS SHIT

Edited by Arstek

kkk has not nearly as many members as isis and is not occupying a large terrritory and doing lethal explosive attacks in main european cities, also kkk is largely considered a joke by christians and by the general public as well, while isis is supported by many muslims worldwide, funded by rich arab leaders and taken pretty seriously, its a joke trying to compare these two

back in the crusades christianity was used the same way is islam now; to conquer land, the difference is people realized that it was full of shit and took the religion out of governing land and out of their life, that hasnt happened to islam and it remains unchanged, so it can be used as a tool to make people do barbaric things and forget their humanity.

Islam needs more leaders that question its teachings and adopt a new way so that it could work in modern times, because after all the whole Quran itself was created in a time of turmoil and much of its context is out of date

ISIS are supported by rich Arab leaders, true that. And its Qatar who supporting them with huge amount of momey. And they actually helping ISIS just because Qatar wants more land to be in the name of Qatar, they tried and still trying to attack Egypt, but ISIS are failing every time, for now. Maybe it won't last long and ISIS do takeover Egypt. But the reason they are doing this is not near the Islamic religion or any other religion, they just want to kill people, take money from Qatar and taking lands.

you cant change things Cena. European population is different than yours. I bet you wonder why we dont like muslims, islam and other shits.. The answer is very simple.

Look at those refugees arriving in greece and traveling to gremany mostly. Do you think that they did it to find better job to make they life better? NO, they did it because of benefits. They dont want to work and adapt in OUR rules, they wants benefits for kids and they dont want to adapt to new life. For them every non-muslim human is just bad human. You said that in quran (whatever how to write it) none writed to kill, but why they act like human garbage? fking human garbage.

I didn't watch the videos tbh but if a Muslim is acting too bad then you guys should take it individually. Not all Muslims the same, not all Christians the same...etc Edited by Cena

They're both extremist cut-offs of a religion which are rejected by the rest of the religion, whilst the KKK is somewhat a shell of what it used to be in the 20th century, It's actions are considered as terrorism and thus to make a comparison is fair.

I didn't make the crusades comparison because the crusades were backed by Christians where as ISIS is not backed by the majority of Muslims.

I fully agree with your point on the Qur'an though, the same is for all religious texts, the Bible is often looked at and actually has the meanings behind things changed.

I am the one who talking crap? You ain't gonna teach me my religion neither the news, non of the is Muslims and they will just start talking shit about Islam! Ik my religion very well and we Muslims hate them more than you guys do hate them. They killed thousands of Muslims

Yup, brainwashing does exist.

Im pretty isis has the only goal of making an islamic nation even its name stand for the Islamic State ,and im pretty sure they dont give a shit where the money comes from as long as they can fulfill their sick goal any means neccessary and you are saying that a islam has nothing to do with a group that has a name islamic state, all members are considered muslims, they read and take quran quite literally and scream allahu akbar at every instance?

Im pretty sure a suicide bomber isnt blowing himself for a money either, its because he believes there are 72 virgins waiting for him after his deed

Edited by Reiska

ISIS are supported by rich Arab leaders, true that. And its Qatar who supporting them with huge amount of momey. And they actually helping ISIS just because Qatar wants more land to be in the name of Qatar, they tried and still trying to attack Egypt, but ISIS are failing every time, for now. Maybe it won't last long and ISIS do takeover Egypt. But the reason they are doing this is not near the Islamic religion or any other religion, they just want to kill people, take money from Qatar and taking lands.

I didn't watch the videos tbh but if a Muslim is acting too bad then you guys should take it individually. Not all Muslims the same, not all Christians the same...etc

I didn't watch the videos tbh but if a Muslim is acting too bad then you guys should take it individually. Not all Muslims the same, not all Christians the same...etc

Man, wtf. Watch the videos and them make your answer. You said not ALL muslims, ye, but most of them, fking MOST of them. you and the other muslims here are unique then lel

Edited by Arstek

Im pretty isis has the only goal of making an islamic nation even its name stand for the Islamic State ,and im pretty sure they dont give a shit where the money comes from as long as they can fulfill their sick goal any means neccessary and you are saying that a islam has nothing to do with a group that has a name islamic state, all members are considered muslims, they read and take quran quite literally and scream allahu akbar at every instance?

Im pretty sure a suicide bomber isnt blowing himself for a money either, its because he believes there are 72 virgins waiting for him after his deed

They just read some part of the Qur'an without reading it all which leads for them to take only 50% of the meaning..(depends on how much they have read) and that's totally wrong.

Man, wtf. Watch the videos and them make your answer. You said not ALL muslims, ye, but most of them, fking MOST of them. you and the other muslims here are unique then lel
Neither most of them, only some of them but still they ain't following be Islam as it should

Yup, brainwashing does exist.
I'm not gonna argue with you, u r the most retard guy in this community, just go away -_-

But they are muslims, arent they?

Hmm, I can't judge all of these guys, and there are Christian Arabs as well xD