Mr. Green Gaming

Political topic

StartsevaRUS

What gingerbread has to windmill?

This discuss is rly pointless. You have your rights, and i have my, thats all. I wont change my opinion about muslims. For me they ALL are 'untermanchen' with no exception hehe

Think about Muslims as you want, but I just don't see any reason to attack Islam just because of ISIS who call themselves Muslims

I talk about muslims, not ISIS. This is different topic

Unfortunately, you guys have bad view of Muslims because if ISIS.

I think religions in on itself is like a dick; its fine to have one but dont go waving it around on peoples faces

I have Christian friends in real life and we hangout together a lot without "waving it on people face" lol

I am the one who talking crap? You ain't gonna teach me my religion neither the news, non of the is Muslims and they will just start talking shit about Islam! Ik my religion very well and we Muslims hate them more than you guys do hate them. They killed thousands of Muslims

Yup, brainwashing does exist.
I'm not gonna argue with you, u r the most retard guy in this community, just go away 

Lmao, your statement is invalid af. You started to argue with me. Swearing isn't the solution either, retarted muslim nub, hope you die by a nuclair missle.

I am the one who talking crap? You ain't gonna teach me my religion neither the news, non of the is Muslims and they will just start talking shit about Islam! Ik my religion very well and we Muslims hate them more than you guys do hate them. They killed thousands of Muslims

Yup, brainwashing does exist.
I'm not gonna argue with you, u r the most retard guy in this community, just go away

Lmao, your statement is invalid af. You started to argue with me. Swearing isn't the solution either, retarted muslim nub, hope you die by a nuclair missle.
Okay

Tell me John cena, what would you think about Christians, if they was arrive in your country because of benefits and attitude to not work?

People here don't differentiate between Muslims and Christians, hinduism. We all the same here. If a Christian and a Muslim did a crime, they both get the same punishment.

Edited by Cena

Tell me John cena, what would you think about Christians, if they was arrive in your country because of benefits and attitude to not work?

People here don't differentiate between Muslims and Christians, hinduism. We all the same here. If a Christian and a Muslim did a crime, they both get the same punishment.

It's like a Disney movie uh?

Edited by xpr0legendx

It's like a Disney move uh?
Yea

I was asking him about life, he answers about death. fuck me, close this topic for good, so fking pointless

I was asking him about life, he answers about death. fuck me, close this topic for good, so fking pointless
I never said something about death omg