Mr. Green Gaming

Kings of Mix "KoM|"

Berg

• 1 month later...
  • In-game nickname: Gwiazda
  • Country of origin: Poland
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: From January 18, 2015.
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): [A], (w), CnT, LoS.
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: I would like to join your team because I have always wanted to be in KoM, there are a lot of nice and positive people with whom I have a team. There is also a nice atmosphere here, and I would like to know you better.
  • 1 month later...
  • In-game nickname: Laca
  • Country of origin: Czech Republic
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): CnT, LaP, KuT, BtV, thats some year ago now im solo
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: 4 years with some timeouts (like 1 year pause) but now im everyday online :-)
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: I always liked KoM for 3 years, sure because of pro players players, but also because nice people... i think i have some friends in KoM also..so i would like to try be in your clan, i dont have that much tops. but im trying and i can win lot of modes just no with tops, if i get lucky i can get some.. i understand if you dont take me, maybe i will try later when i will get better.. thank you... ps: if i had some bad past i dont care about that anymore.. ty for understanding and reading
On 2018-01-21 at 10:13 AM, KaVaSaKyxD said:
  • In-game nickname: Laca
  • Country of origin: Czech Republic
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): CnT, LaP, KuT, BtV, thats some year ago now im solo
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: 4 years with some timeouts (like 1 year pause) but now im everyday online :-)
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: I always liked KoM for 3 years, sure because of pro players players, but also because nice people... i think i have some friends in KoM also..so i would like to try be in your clan, i dont have that much tops. but im trying and i can win lot of modes just no with tops, if i get lucky i can get some.. i understand if you dont take me, maybe i will try later when i will get better.. thank you... ps: if i had some bad past i dont care about that anymore.. ty for understanding and reading

Declined

• 1 month later...

• In-game nickname:Witcher
  • Country of origin:Poland
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen:For two years I played very rarely and I did not pay too much attention to the game, and from about five months I play quite a lot and I pay attention to the game
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one):Drivers Guys,Cenation
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan:I am looking for a nice clan to play in a friendly circle and spend nice time
  • Screenshot of your stats (F10 ingame)dgsgsd.png.b728dd1080407347f52aae1fe24d6d26.png

Edited by NooNiezle
  • 1 year later...
13 minutes ago, Matoosh said:

You want try but you know that your application will denied. It's not make sense! 🙆‍♂️

It does, you know u will be declined but you still apply anyway for a chance hoping you get accepted. Its just for the sake of hope. Don't be an asshole xD

7 minutes ago, Cena said:

It does, you know u will be declined but you still apply anyway for a chance hoping you get accepted. Its just for the sake of hope. Don't be an asshole xD

Okay, boss xD

6 hours ago, baran123 said:

ı know ı won't be taken to the clan. I want to try my chance

Sorry baran but it was funny for me. It sounds like you know future :D