Mr. Green Gaming

Kings of Mix "KoM|"

Berg

1 hour ago, PeGuX said:
  • In-game nickname: ~PeGuX~
  • Country of origin: Poland
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: 576 hours, Start playing: November 25, 2016
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one):  CnT, Genesis, StyleNation
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: I would like to join the team, because I went back to playing on the server  and I am looking for a team in which it will be nice to play I think I have the right  experience to try playing in KoM. And i have new pc so i can play beter :D
  • Screenshot of your stats (F10 ingame):

Bez tytułu.png

good luck bro

6 hours ago, Hitman1905 said:
  • In-game nickname:PanzeR
  • Country of origin:TURKEY
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen:I've been playing since 2017 but my account was created in 12 July 2018
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): FaP , MR , TR
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan:I want to join this clan , because all the pro players in KoM on the server. And another reason I love races and i saw that , this clan is the best clan in the race.
  • Screenshot of your stats (F10 ingame):
  • image.png.4866cde162367fcc8e8ac1a208c9496e.png

Accepted

• 4 months later...
  • In-game nickname: PeggY
  • Country of origin:  Poland
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: im start playing in november 2016 year
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one):  Infinity, MR, CnT, 
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: I want join to KoM, Because i want try play with pro players and stay in clan for a loong time.
    In clan its many good and nice people, so there will be a good atmosphere.
    When i join i try play the best i can.
    Sometimes i rage but i promise stop with this :)

Mrg have many good and nice teams, but my favourite is Kom and i dream about join into this, maybe this try will be succesed.
  • Screenshot of your stats (F10 ingame)

1.png

2.png

3.png

Bez tytułu.png

2 hours ago, PeggY said:
  • In-game nickname: PeggY
  • Country of origin:  Poland
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: im start playing in november 2016 year
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one):  Infinity, MR, CnT, 
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: I want join to KoM, Because i want try play with pro players and stay in clan for a loong time.
    In clan its many good and nice people, so there will be a good atmosphere.
    When i join i try play the best i can.
    Sometimes i rage but i promise stop with this :)

Mrg have many good and nice teams, but my favourite is Kom and i dream about join into this, maybe this try will be succesed.
  • Screenshot of your stats (F10 ingame)

1.png

2.png

3.png

Bez tytułu.png

😯😯

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

There are secret rituals in this team. You can tell that there is something hidden in this team from the number 666 in the old profile photo of team leader Berg. They cast spells to impress good players in the game. I don't recommend you to go to this team guys, I have friends who have psychological problems after joining and leaving this team. You guys can try the NRS team.

Edited by Mekuar
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 4:28 PM, Mekuar said:

There are secret rituals in this team. You can tell that there is something hidden in this team from the number 666 in the old profile photo of team leader Berg. They cast spells to impress good players in the game. I don't recommend you to go to this team guys, I have friends who have psychological problems after joining and leaving this team. You guys can try the NRS team.

WHERE IS NRS!!!!?