Jump to content
Mr. Green Gaming
Sign in to follow this  
Kreator

Kings of Mix "KoM|"

Recommended Posts

  • In-game nickname: ~PeGuX~
  • Age: 15
  • Country of origin: Poland
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: 576 hours, Start playing: November 25, 2016
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one):  CnT, Genesis, StyleNation
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: I would like to join the team, because I went back to playing on the server  and I am looking for a team in which it will be nice to play I think I have the right  experience to try playing in KoM. And i have new pc so i can play beter :D
  • Screenshot of your stats (F10 ingame):

Bez tytułu.png

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, PeGuX said:
  • In-game nickname: ~PeGuX~
  • Age: 15
  • Country of origin: Poland
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: 576 hours, Start playing: November 25, 2016
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one):  CnT, Genesis, StyleNation
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: I would like to join the team, because I went back to playing on the server  and I am looking for a team in which it will be nice to play I think I have the right  experience to try playing in KoM. And i have new pc so i can play beter :D
  • Screenshot of your stats (F10 ingame):

Bez tytułu.png

good luck bro

 

Share this post


Link to post
  • In-game nickname:PanzeR
  • Age:14
  • Country of origin:TURKEY
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen:I've been playing since 2017 but my account was created in 12 July 2018
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): FaP , MR , TR
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan:I want to join this clan , because all the pro players in KoM on the server. And another reason I love races and i saw that , this clan is the best clan in the race.
  • Screenshot of your stats (F10 ingame):
  • image.png.4866cde162367fcc8e8ac1a208c9496e.png

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Hitman1905 said:
  • In-game nickname:PanzeR
  • Age:14
  • Country of origin:TURKEY
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen:I've been playing since 2017 but my account was created in 12 July 2018
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): FaP , MR , TR
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan:I want to join this clan , because all the pro players in KoM on the server. And another reason I love races and i saw that , this clan is the best clan in the race.
  • Screenshot of your stats (F10 ingame):
  • image.png.4866cde162367fcc8e8ac1a208c9496e.png

Accepted

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, LeTearDuGemeaux said:

lol

 

What?

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, HITMAN25 said:

accept him in THE FENYR @Cena

But I accepted him to KoM already

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, HITMAN25 said:

are you owner of kom 🤔?

I can be. I am owner of the community where this clan is created, so I am kinda owner of every clan ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Cena said:

I can be. I am owner of the community where this clan is created, so I am kinda owner of every clan ;) 

is it a warning or you just showing off your power 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Flo said:

Cena apply for KoM cmon u can 

I know I can ;) 

3 minutes ago, HITMAN25 said:

is it a warning or you just showing off your power 

Showing off my powers

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...