Mr. Green Gaming

Farewell MrGreen.

xpr0legendx

Guest F1MADKILLER

No idea what happend

but it's sad to see you go,cuz you were doing a better job than most of the admins on mta mrgreen servers...

What admins are you reffering to guy and Xpr0 your allways welcome on mix or ace when ever you are bored feel free to pop back and kill me :P

Goodbye, think I'll leave the MrGreen community soon as well (if I didnt already?). Had lots of fun playing with you, and I would like to thank you for having this great experience together :) Good bye, and good luck with your life! I hope we can talk every now and then via Skype, and then not with Kod his weird subjects. Even though it was the funniest experience Ive had in a while  ;)

-So sad to see the old community dying... 

Edited by jillesstijn64

Sorry that everything had to go so badly with the drama on MTA. If the same admins you were telling me about did the same kind of stuff on Minecraft, I'd insta demote them. Being an admin isn't a power position, rather you are serving the players in order to encourage an environment for fun to be had. 

I still remember the early MC days when our factions were great rivals - can't believe I ever promoted you to admin lel. 

I'll keep in contact thru skype :) 

, :(

, guess that makes it official ;)

I still remember the early MC days when our factions were great rivals - can't believe I ever promoted you to admin lel. 

I'll keep in contact thru skype :)

Good times.. I'll never forget those days. When I started playing here, I always thought I had no chance of becomming an admin.   :)

Edited by xpr0legendx
  • 2 months later...

Goodbye man Great times on the mrgreen gaming Servers Probably one of the best communities out there. Ive only played mc mrgeengaming so im not that part of this community i guess but still those years were the best having great fun with friends and raiding other factions best server ever! sad to see everyone leave.