Mr. Green Gaming

Since a few days I can't stop losing FPS randomly... I didn't touch any settings (MTA or F1). WTF is going on? Tried restarting MTA, nothing. Restarted PC, nothing. Edited some settings, nothing (changed back to old ones after having same lag). I got between 30 and 60 FPS... +- 30 players btw!

---even while spectating---

post-16171-0-05770400-1449521832_thumb.p

Edited by MegasXLR
Guest F1MADKILLER

Since a few days I can't stop losing FPS randomly... I didn't touch any settings (MTA or F1). WTF is going on? Tried restarting MTA, nothing. Restarted PC, nothing. Edited some settings, nothing (changed back to old ones after having same lag). I got between 30 and 60 FPS... +- 30 players btw!

you updated GPU drivers recently megas? Also your GPU might be on the way out aswell if you got it suddenly and try other games and see if it happens on them aswell

Edited by F1MADKILLER

you updated GPU drivers recently megas? Also your GPU might be on the way out aswell if you got it suddenly and try other games and see if it happens on them aswell

Nope, haven't done anything to my PC. Also I can play GTA V on medium and Far Cry 4 on kinda high :D

Do u close all un-nedded programs in task manager? A running program might be writing to yr drive while online.

I don't know which are "unneeded". I have uTorrent, Spotify, Skype, Bandicam and my server opening on startup (always had those).

I'll see if it's better today, maybe my internet was bad or idk.

Do u close all un-nedded programs in task manager? A running program might be writing to yr drive while online.

I don't know which are "unneeded". I have uTorrent, Spotify, Skype, Bandicam and my server opening on startup (always had those).

I'll see if it's better today, maybe my internet was bad or idk.

Everyone of those is a resource hog afaik o.O

Close them all and try again

Guest F1MADKILLER

I will, btw you think it might have something with changing dims all the time? Cuz right now, there are 10 players = no dims = all is fine. hmm

Wes seems to be suffering same problem oddly

I will, btw you think it might have something with changing dims all the time? Cuz right now, there are 10 players = no dims = all is fine. hmm

Dims = better fps lol at least for me xD
Yeah I'm just asking if dims CAN be responsible. Idk what to think .. will see this evening. Also my pc sometimes crashes/freezes and am kinda sure it's my secondary hard drive's fault. Maybe that's causing it :/
Guest F1MADKILLER

Yeah I'm just asking if dims CAN be responsible. Idk what to think .. will see this evening. Also my pc sometimes crashes/freezes and am kinda sure it's my secondary hard drive's fault. Maybe that's causing it :/

I think dims are doing it and Megas run a HDD self test shit on the HDD later

I can't find that option in my BIOS tho.

http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-if-a-Hard-Drive-Is-Bad STEP 4 to STEP 9, I get same screen sometimes, randomly, since a few months ago.

Edited by MegasXLR
Guest F1MADKILLER

I can't find that option in my BIOS tho.

http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-if-a-Hard-Drive-Is-Bad STEP 4 to STEP 9, I get same screen sometimes, randomly, since a few months ago.

http://www.hdsentinel.com/use that to test but that could mean a bad sector thou on HDD not allways a HDD is dieing still run the test if it passes it passes if it does it is something else wrong with your pc

Guest F1MADKILLER

I did Short Self-Test on all disks, cuz...1 long is 162mins wtf :D All passed short test.

Right that is good now look at event viewer and tell me any CRITICAL or errors and warnnings ok

Edited by F1MADKILLER
Guest F1MADKILLER

I did Short Self-Test on all disks, cuz...1 long is 162mins wtf :D All passed short test.

Right that is good now look at event viewer and tell me any CRITICAL or errors and warnnings ok

Sry, where's event viewer? Printscreen it please.

Going to move this topic to thenical shit in a min but just search for event viewer

Going to move this topic to thenical shit in a min but just search for event viewer

:D damn, I thought that's smth in the app u gave me. Anyways, "Event log service is unavailable. Verify that the service is running." 

Guest F1MADKILLER

:D damn, I thought that's smth in the app u gave me. Anyways, "Event log service is unavailable. Verify that the service is running." 

Damn that stuffed up what I was going to sugest as that if running any errors would come up but do the long HDD test now and IF your pc BSOD (blue screens again) tell me the code of it

Guest F1MADKILLER

My HDDs are split in parts tho, so each part = 162mins...gonna take a while xD

Not if it fails :)

So if smth is bad, scan will just stop? Btw is it ok if I'm playing MTA and using PC while scanning it? (I am :V)

scan will stop and say and its fine as long as you goto to mix (or race but mix is more fun) ohye what GPU do you have?

Edited by F1MADKILLER

So if smth is bad, scan will just stop? Btw is it ok if I'm playing MTA and using PC while scanning it? (I am :V)

scan will stop and say and its fine as long as you goto to mix (or race but mix is more fun) ohye what GPU do you have?

AMD Radeon HD 6900 2GB, gonna stick 2 race :P

Guest F1MADKILLER

AMD Radeon HD 6900 2GB, gonna stick 2 race :P

Not a bad GPU but i think it might of overheated clean ur system!