Mr. Green Gaming

MIX server complaints

neox.

On the screenshot what dubstep posted we can see 7 players afk out of 11 what means 72.7%, so only 27.3% of the KoM

members were playing.

​On this screenshot we can see 6 players afk out of 8 what means 75%, so only 25% of KoM members were playing.

attachicon.gifmta-screen_2015-12-19_17-58-07.png

On this, we can see 5 players afk out of 6 what means 83.3%, so only 16.7% of KoM members were playing.

attachicon.gifmta-screen_2015-12-19_17-58-07.png

SO, we could say that in average, about 75% of the KoM members are ALWAYS afk. These screens i made

in one day, but they do this other days. I think this isnt religion for a professional team, and please remove 

90 GC for AFK time. 

Is this your protest or what? As we're the only ones staying afk??.. I want the 90 GC to get removed too just so you know.

Edit: And in speech of your screenshots i can just see you ss'd where i did play for 4:02 hours on both pictures. "These screens i made in one day", you mean in 1 sec?

Edited by Goldberg

No, just because u post is as a "record" and you are the most typical of them... I think 90 GC for nothing should be
delete that's all. When i come to mta in the morning and see OMG there are 15 players that will be great and i go up
and see: 12 afk and 3 playing.. i'm dissapointed all the time. Same when 40 players online, 100% only 30 or 25 playing...

I don't really know what's the point of this.

post-10777-0-69076700-1450617799_thumb.p

Well, I agree with that. I know, I'm one of them, of the 'AFKers', but I used to feel more successful when I earned GCs by playing and winning rounds, yap, our server seems to be 'full' most of times, but is also full of people who is away, and that's quite a shame.. also for myself and my team. Obviously we won't become bad people for being AFK earning GCs, but I don't find that loyal enough, maybe if we could add as fast as possible any way to earn GCs without camping.. there's many ways, a lotto, non-achievement which gives you for example 100 GCs every time you win x3, no matter if you've started on a 2nd/3rd round on a map and you win for example the 3rd round of a SH and then you win 2 rounds in a row of DD you earn such 100 GCS, but yah, this is going quite far away..

No, just because u post is as a "record" and you are the most typical of them... I think 90 GC for nothing should be

delete that's all. When i come to mta in the morning and see OMG there are 15 players that will be great and i go up

and see: 12 afk and 3 playing.. i'm dissapointed all the time. Same when 40 players online, 100% only 30 or 25 playing...

I don't really know what's the point of this.

attachicon.gifmta-screen_2015-12-08_16-36-23.png

Im sure you know the point of people being afk instead of playing. It's obv to earn greencoins while they dont even has to be on their computers. They can watch a movie on their TV and still earn 90 Greencoins every hour. I agree with that greencoins should be earned, not given away.

90gcs per hour is a great fucking idea.

dayum does one have to be reading dis forum every 3 seconds to prevent derpmunch ideas being promoted or wut

not only are things rly expensive if there werent easy gcs, but gcs for afk has increased server attendance for both those afk and those not afk, especially at night when the server would just die off for 5 hours before the 90gcs came in

What about lag?

R9 280x ovorclocked anf fx 8350 oc. Gettservers. SPECIALY IN NTS. I dont have lag in other servers.

Cusom pj's. They used to create a new shader every time someone with a custom paintjob got a new car, but now it creates new shaders when someone with multiple pj's get a new car with another pj. So the stutter used to be 100% worse, but it still needs to get fixed.

About gc/h, i see no problem with it. We had an admin discussion about it recently, but i still do not see it as a problem.

Also remember that the morning and night is (south) america's timezone to play, and since this is a european server alot have very high ping and slow downloads here.

Add me to the list of people wanting free GCs modified. If you're AFK for 60 minutes, you should get 50GCs. If you're actually playing for 60 minutes, you should get 100GCs. Promote actually playing, not promoting letting people profiting from being AFK and wasting energy. Adding to the player count means nothing if most of the players are just AFK to farm GCs.

Add me to the list of people wanting free GCs modified. If you're AFK for 60 minutes, you should get 50GCs. If you're actually playing for 60 minutes, you should get 100GCs. Promote actually playing, not promoting letting people profiting from being AFK and wasting energy. Adding to the player count means nothing if most of the players are just AFK to farm GCs.

This system is only to still players in the server...

Mr. Green was losting players in numbers.. How much more afk players are better to the server.

We dont actually know either way if bigger playercount means "nothing". 

As far as i know we dont have stats.

Also its rarely most players (on european play times)

@ vini, mrgreen has lost alot of players ever since anti mods were on the server, and after the crash ofcourse.

Edited by KaliBwoy

In any case, people playing should get more GC after 60 minutes than AFK people.

^

So maybe make AFKers get 100gc/h and guys actually playing 200gc/h :D

Btw, anyone can go to the toilet for example, he wants to play but can't xD and goes in afk state, won't be fair to not give him the gc as he had to be "away" for a few mins out of the whole hour he's actively playing otherwise.

Edited by MegasXLR

@ vini, mrgreen has lost alot of players ever since anti mods were on the server, and after the crash ofcourse.

But we are growing again. Do you agree?

In any case, people playing should get more GC after 60 minutes than AFK people.

Btw, anyone can go to the toilet for example, he wants to play but can't xD and goes in afk state, won't be fair to not give him the gc as he had to be "away" for a few mins out of the whole hour he's actively playing otherwise.
Many players are AFK for hours :)

^

So maybe make AFKers get 100gc/h and guys actually playing 200gc/h :D

If it was possible it would be a dream if we could add the playtime as % in 60 minutes. Like if you're active playing 75% (45 min) in 60 minutes (60 min is 100%) you get a better reward than the guys under 75% playtime. I would love to see that because it would keep the gc/h, but also the ones actually playing gets something for it.

Edited by Goldberg

what is anti mods?

The AFK thing is the reason why the server doesnt die at night though.... you really dont wanna gamble with that as it happens even in FFS rooms...maybe a small gradient for people that play vs afk but not much

what is anti mods?

The AFK thing is the reason why the server doesnt die at night though.... you really dont wanna gamble with that as it happens even in FFS rooms...maybe a small gradient for people that play vs afk but not much

Ant Mods.. peoples who change something in the original gta sa files.

If it was possible it would be a dream if we could add the playtime as % in 60 minutes. Like if you're active playing 75% (45 min) in 60 minutes (60 min is 100%) you get a better reward than the guys under 75% playtime. I would love to see that because it would keep the gc/h, but also the ones actually playing gets something for it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++