⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

MIX server complaints

neox.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember a time when some players complained a lot because of turkish spammers.
NOW that players spam the chat all the time.
Do you know what im thinking about??? 
Yeees, THE CENATION SHIT!.... they always write they fucking binds and spam the chat what is really annoying.
Do something please.

I remember a time when some players complained a lot because of turkish spammers.

Yeees, THE CENATION SHIT!.... they always write they fucking binds and spam the chat what is really annoying.

Do something please.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)KR POWER ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Guest F1MADKILLER

/ignore (playername)

:P

What if he's someone who you often talk to? I'd just like to get rid of chatbox say binds.. they're pointless and useless.. only command binds for login, horns etc are worth.

Or limit it to 1 non command bind a hour?

Do something please.

If they spam they deserve mute. If you got any screenshot for them spamming then report them. I don't think its a big deal.

Guest F1MADKILLER

I dont know but it would be nice that mods were able to mute players max 1 hour like the blocker cmd.

Some turkish players have been insulting nonstop and spamming 111111111111 or similar and we cant do anything against it.

something SIMULAR mods should have like a 1 hr max but can set longer time if admin approves

• 2 weeks later...

So today this happened.

I happened to kill the opponent team flag holders thrice and one of them was Masculan from Ocn clan, I can understand the anger-ness and rage, but you just can't got talk about any of the parents. I expect a valid reason why he shouldn't be punished, I know most of the people might be his friend, but i don't really care, what is wrong is wrong.

Here's the album where I got all the three flag holders and here is what he said:

http://imgur.com/a/TNz4u

Guest F1MADKILLER

Please fix "rocket bar" on sh mode because it shows it's on full and i can't shoot immediately what is really annoying. or just delete it.

I shall put this as a bug report on github

• 1 month later...