⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

MIX server complaints

neox.

2 hours ago, Gunner21 said:

Hello, its really painful when you kill someone in /duel and you don't get the kill many times in the session. This should be please put as bug on GitHub @MADKILLER! @AleksCore

I hope it gets fixed soon.

That's something that happens either on duels or at the last player to kill, even when you've killed another player when there're more alive and it doesn't count, usually because you've been too much time touching other player's car and somehow your kill does not count.. why? it's a thing that we've tried to solve already but it's just like bad sync on shooter.

Edited by neox.
On 2/24/2016 at 0:11 AM, neox. said:

That's something that happens either on duels or at the last player to kill, even when you've killed another player when there're more alive and it doesn't count, usually because you've been too much time touching other player's car and somehow your kill does not count.. why? it's a thing that we've tried to solve already but it's just like bad sync on shooter.

Sometimes it counts but most of the time it doesn't. I'm not really into codes and stuff so barely know about them. If its fixable well and good else god helps us. :)

COMPLAINT - MIX SERVER

In-game Name: [VYTKA]Narkasas's

Reason: Clearly blocking with a truck who has left all checkpoints and just came infront of finish line to block. I hope the screenshots are fine since Fraps wasn't ready for me to record a proper video. I expect blocker mode for atleast a day or more.

mta-screen_2016-02-27_17-04-57.png

mta-screen_2016-02-27_17-04-58.png

45 minutes ago, Gunner21 said:

COMPLAINT - MIX SERVER

In-game Name: #Mercedes-Benz

Reason: Clearly blocking with Dune and killing us all while playing NTS, I got 2 short videos and 2 screenshots, please have a look and I hope for a strict action taken against him.

gta_sa 2016-03-03 14-21-54-45.avi

gta_sa 2016-03-03 14-22-07-85.avi

mta-screen_2016-03-03_14-21-52.png

mta-screen_2016-03-03_14-21-53.png

I'll mark him, but next time make sure u report some1 in Ban request & protest section 

• 5 weeks later...

PLEASE delete health transfer or fire transfer perk!!!

It's totally unfair at ctf and DD too.... You just can't win a dd against a player who use it ... and sometimes players damage themselves just because to give the fire to others... 

I think this perk shouldnt be on the server please tell me what u think. 

18 minutes ago, mr.reese said:

It's totally unfair at ctf and DD too.... You just can't win a dd against a player who use it ... and sometimes players damage themselves just because to give the fire to others... 

hax :V

Guest F1MADKILLER
2 hours ago, mr.reese said:

Its a good perk it has made me loose a lot and win a lot aswell just buy the perk your self and use it for you advantage

• 4 weeks later...

i don't mind if players use /duel and it's really a fast way to end a turn.

But i prefer to fight at the end and i write /duel after a half or 1 min at the final fight. My problem is: other player request duel, i don't accept it because i want to fight and then im the biggest noob, idiot, asshole, fucking noob, fucking retard etc. on the server because other players write me these nice words all the time if i dont accept..... 
I dont think it's manatory to accept it... 

So, please do something with these insults (first of all online admins) because it's annoy me ... 

3 hours ago, mr.reese said:

i don't mind if players use /duel and it's really a fast way to end a turn.

But i prefer to fight at the end and i write /duel after a half or 1 min at the final fight. My problem is: other player request duel, i don't accept it because i want to fight and then im the biggest noob, idiot, asshole, fucking noob, fucking retard etc. on the server because other players write me these nice words all the time if i dont accept..... 
I dont think it's manatory to accept it... 

So, please do something with these insults (first of all online admins) because it's annoy me ... 

Most of my time online I see you playing. Why don't you PM me that somebody insulted you? How should I know if a player is insulting you or joking with you since too many friends ingame joke with each other by these insults and if I punished them I would be a strict admin. If you feel offended just PM me ingame and I will do what I have to do (Warning them, if no response then mute). Not only me, its admins job to do that so PM any admin as well. I'm pretty sure most admins will do their jobs, if you reported these players who insult you. 

Edited by Cena
  • 3 months later...

This topic is useless! Last post was April 28 and the topic called "Mix server complaints". This topic should be for both servers and we already have a topic that SDK made and its called "Official Suggestion/Changes Topic". This topic should be unpinned and everything stay at SDK's topic!

• 3 months later...
Guest F1MADKILLER
8 hours ago, besweeet said:

Dear whomever keeps disabling snow in mix,

Stop that. Snow is cool. Don't get mad because your PC sucks.

Sincerely,

- be4TH!!!

Brian I know who it is it msg you the idiots name on Skype

Guest F1MADKILLER
48 minutes ago, Cena said:

Why dont you just say it here?! We would like to know who disable it too!

Cena it is very easy to work out let's just say it is the one that is rarely on when he is it is for like 10 mins at a time