A Green Shop System In Infected Wars

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You missed a line sacrifical, bones does get a thing :V

["bonesgalesuit"] = { Name = "Suit: Gale", Cost = 7500, Desc = "Outfit for Bones. Increases run speed by 30%. Gives a slight chance of completely ignoring bullet damage." },

A little way op? it should be an advantage and a dis.

You missed a line sacrifical, bones does get a thing :V

["bonesgalesuit"] = { Name = "Suit: Gale", Cost = 7500, Desc = "Outfit for Bones. Increases run speed by 30%. Gives a slight chance of completely ignoring bullet damage." },

A little way op? it should be an advantage and a dis.

Nah, it's fine.

EDIT: Updated the list I posted above.

is the new maps in the mapcycle yet?

Type !maplist ingame and find out?

I can't come ingame very much ATM.

If i do, I have maybe 2 fps, because my graphics card broke, so I got to buy a new one, or a new computer.

If I'm online, I'm at the MacBook, or my friends house (Ozzy, if you know him :P)

If i do, I have maybe 2 fps, because my graphics card broke, so I got to buy a new one, or a new computer.

If I'm online, I'm at the MacBook, or my friends house (Ozzy, if you know him :P)

Jesus christ Sacri....How did you manage to break it?

Jesus christ Sacri....How did you manage to break it?

I'm throwing the shop online tonight. Just one thing: the suits won't be there at first, unless I manage to solve a few issues before tonight. I'm having trouble with some vector math and GMod's stupid way of handling things.

Omg zombies are going to rape the humans! XD

No but seriously, thats going to be so hard to survive :P

Could you just set the start suitmod thing to regen? so that the humans can still have a chance?

Clav I AM LOVING the achievements. I haven't gotten any yet (cause I are too poorz) but I love the sound of 'Touchdown' it just sounds as if your gonna be awesome

Touchdown is pure for the awesomeness and the occasional moments. Besides that, it's really somewhat impractical and I recommend buying Shock Dampers too to reduce your fall damage :P

Clav I AM LOVING the achievements. I haven't gotten any yet (cause I are too poorz) but I love the sound of 'Touchdown' it just sounds as if your gonna be awesome

Touchdown is pure for the awesomeness and the occasional moments. Besides that, it's really somewhat impractical and I recommend buying Shock Dampers too to reduce your fall damage :P

Yea, I saw that one and thought 'Touchdown' sounds way more awesome... buuuut... how about?.... both.... maybe?