Mr. Green Gaming

Why to close topics Neox????

viiNi

mr.reese, on 26 Dec 2015 - 17:11, said:
1. Because YOU ruin the game for US!!!!!!

If you were me (or a european player) 100% you would hate south americans because of the lag. For example... When
i shoot u down in sh mode there is about a 2 sec delay and your destroyed (dead) car shoot a rocket when u are already died
in my screen!!! Or when u shoot me i jump but it has no sense because there is a 2 second difference between my screen
and your screen. And there is DD... omg... the most annoying shit. When i have a plan about to push someone to the water
and i accelerate to high speed and crash with a lagger and NOTHING HAPPEN!!! my life goes down ur life stay the same and u
drive forward.... And when u take a corner i think i could push u down to the water because there is a chance and i crash with u
and AGAIN!!! NOTHING HAPPEN!!! because at your screen u already took that turn... but in my screen u already in the corner....

These are just a few of annoying problems, there are several more shits.

We (or me) don't hate you as a personal purpose we hate you because playing with you is AWFUL, ANNOYING, UNFAIR.

Learn to deal with adversity. If you do not know.... sorry but you are a weak and irrelevant.

THIS IS REAL

I don't think you know, but everything that happens to you on the maps DD, NTS or SH, also happens to us, when we often shoot at you, but for some magic reason nothing  happens, but what do we do?
We complain of life like a lot of people do?
Not ...
We simply accept as this is just a game and is done so that we can have fun together, but people are taking this too seriously, turning the game into a kind of second life.

mr.reese, on 26 Dec 2015 - 17:11, said:
1. Because YOU ruin the game for US!!!!!!

If you were me (or a european player) 100% you would hate south americans because of the lag. For example... When
i shoot u down in sh mode there is about a 2 sec delay and your destroyed (dead) car shoot a rocket when u are already died
in my screen!!! Or when u shoot me i jump but it has no sense because there is a 2 second difference between my screen
and your screen. And there is DD... omg... the most annoying shit. When i have a plan about to push someone to the water
and i accelerate to high speed and crash with a lagger and NOTHING HAPPEN!!! my life goes down ur life stay the same and u
drive forward.... And when u take a corner i think i could push u down to the water because there is a chance and i crash with u
and AGAIN!!! NOTHING HAPPEN!!! because at your screen u already took that turn... but in my screen u already in the corner....

These are just a few of annoying problems, there are several more shits.

We (or me) don't hate you as a personal purpose we hate you because playing with you is AWFUL, ANNOYING, UNFAIR.

Learn to deal with adversity. If you do not know.... sorry but you are a weak and irrelevant.

cadê os meus créditos? hahahaha'

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Many people had discussions about that before, and since we know it isn't your fault why do we have to deal with a thread that everyone knows how's it going to end? I just want to keep out bad comments/insults and whatever would be coming if I unlock it. If you already know that we won't disallow you to play. The only thing you're showing to others is that you've got haters, and you're trying to deal with them, to win arguments against haters, but think, haters won't stop hating, because it's their job, and your job is to leave haters away and keep playing. Are others insulting you for having high ping? what? just.. what? can't you keep playing for being insulted? I know I fastly mute someone who insults me, but many others who could mute the player who insults, first of all the admin would say something against him, reply as worse as possible to that guy, and then mute him, to don't let him say more, and make him even more angry. Is that a way to get something? Would you be better? Just keep playing as normal as ever, you've been playing here since 2013 and you're still playing, don't let comments affect you..

Many people had discussions about that before, and since we know it isn't your fault why do we have to deal with a thread that everyone knows how's it going to end? I just want to keep out bad comments/insults and whatever would be coming if I unlock it. If you already know that we won't disallow you to play. The only thing you're showing to others is that you've got haters, and you're trying to deal with them, to win arguments against haters, but think, haters won't stop hating, because it's their job, and your job is to leave haters away and keep playing. Are others insulting you for having high ping? what? just.. what? can't you keep playing for being insulted? I know I fastly mute someone who insults me, but many others who could mute the player who insults, first of all the admin would say something against him, reply as worse as possible to that guy, and then mute him, to don't let him say more, and make him even more angry. Is that a way to get something? Would you be better? Just keep playing as normal as ever, you've been playing here since 2013 and you're still playing, don't let comments affect you..

This not only happens to me, everyone knows that... And I rly LOVE Mr Green Community, So I'm just going to stop playing when the community died.

This not only happens to me, everyone knows that... And I rly LOVE Mr Green Community, So I'm just going to stop playing when the community died.

Não se preocupe, pois pelo geito que estam as coisas, isso não vai demorar :V

Edited by NITROX

FFS na veia?

FFS na veia?

Pode crer, o mta esta falindo mesmo no proximo gta que lançarem o mta acaba

Edited by NITROX

Neox is right. As long as you wont get punished by having lag and stuff why make a protest about it? If you're getting insulted then talk to an admin about it or make a request on the forums about it.

If its true what Nitro said that the ping is now 260 24h a day that means most of the south americans are out anyways. so thanks a lot to greedy europeans like morocanjob and reese...

wasnt it enough to allow them a bit of space at night? no of course not... pfff....

I have no idea whats going on, been away for 2 days. But if it is like you say it is i agree with you. It was a brilliant idea to raise ping limit in the night.

If its true what Nitro said that the ping is now 260 24h a day that means most of the south americans are out anyways. so thanks a lot to greedy europeans like morocanjob and reese...

wasnt it enough to allow them a bit of space at night? no of course not... pfff....

I have no idea whats going on, been away for 2 days. But if it is like you say it is i agree with you. It was a brilliant idea to raise ping limit in the night.

I dunno whats going on either, its something nitro said to me in the other thread right now

As I said, I don't want more arguments, people insulting and start a verbal war, if I got rights to lock threads it's to use them properly, and that's what I did, so as I said, again, nobody's gonna win anything there, neither nobody's gonna lose, so why do we need to waste time on something that has an answer already? Is that hard to keep playing ignoring comments over you and South Americans? Would we buy you a ticket to Europe? Would Ywa move servers to in the middle of the Atlantic to have stable ping for both sides EU and America? You just guys stop hitting your head against a wall, be the man that you could be, the one who doesn't give a f*ck about the sh*t others talk

looks like nitro says it used to be 350 but its down to 260 and he cant remember when it changed. kali can u fix it plz?

If the pinglimit is bugged, why not just say so, that would have saved a lot of trouble for everyone. I agree with neox

Kali changed some stuff in the ping resource, probably something went wrong but I can't find it, we'll wait for him

https://github.com/JarnoVgr/Mr.Green-MTA-Resources/compare/5ef71c6373c1d983f0465eff0b442ff5e1ca0396...e69f039b31c4be875a2969374c9ed1a57a6dc673?diff=unified&name=e69f039b31c4be875a2969374c9ed1a57a6dc673

COCK!

Our advocate, without him we could never go back and play in the MTA MIX

Edited by NITROX

If the pinglimit is bugged, why not just say so, that would have saved a lot of trouble for everyone. I agree with neox

Kali changed some stuff in the ping resource, probably something went wrong but I can't find it, we'll wait for him

https://github.com/JarnoVgr/Mr.Green-MTA-Resources/compare/5ef71c6373c1d983f0465eff0b442ff5e1ca0396...e69f039b31c4be875a2969374c9ed1a57a6dc673?diff=unified&name=e69f039b31c4be875a2969374c9ed1a57a6dc673

awesome!

COCK!

SupermanRoss.png

Guest F1MADKILLER

awesome!

COCK!

SupermanRoss.png

ping limit should change to 350 after 9pm