Mr. Green Gaming

F1MADKILLER abusing (evidence included!!!)

hi admins !

my name in mix server is : THEmoroccanJOB

so i was racing on NTS map and that admin called MADKiller stopped me without any reason just because i was first and i was about to beat chikenbutt top 1!!!!

so when i askek why and raging for this act ! he muted me for 7 more days !!!

admin neox was in server too and pipo saw madkiller stopping me !!!!

need clear things from other admins please !!

Guest F1MADKILLER

hi admins !

so i was racing on NTS map and that admin called MADKiller stopped me without any reason just because i was first and i was about to beat chikenbutt top 1!!!!

Job i aplogise my mouse is on low battery i meant to click SPEC but instead it decided not to move and just register click  I do aplogise Job

hi admins !

Job i aplogise my mouse is on low battery i meant to click SPEC but instead it decided not to move and just register click  I do aplogise Job

its not the 1st time you did it !! so you clearly meant to do that act ! its not accedintly

hi admins !

its not the 1st time you did it !! so you clearly meant to do that act ! its not accedintly

Do you have any proof that he have done it to you more than 1 time? If yes, please post them. If not, then take screenshot/video next time and post it here and Mad will get what he deserve, but now I can't see any proof and Mad apologized.

How can you do such things like this? Its not only about me, i see you poison other lifes as well... Do you even read what you write? "missclick" by low battery in mouse, do you see how it looks like? How can you be trustable admin and acting like this.... Someone have to admit that you dont deserve even for mod

hi admins !

Do you have any proof that he have done it to you more than 1 time? If yes, please post them. If not, then take screenshot/video next time and post it here and Mad will get what he deserve, but now I can't see any proof and Mad apologized.

you know he is always insluting me ! so i dont think its an accident ! he did it twice but i didnt take pictures! now next time i will take every insult SS ! and now he must unmute me for that act

Guest F1MADKILLER

hi admins !

you know he is always insluting me ! so i dont think its an accident ! he did it twice but i didnt take pictures! now next time i will take every insult SS ! and now he must unmute me for that act

job i muted you for you going on a cap spam rage so calm down and tomorrow I unmute you

Job dont lie i was spectating you, you were not even close to top 1 and he never did that before to you, or to any1 else, dont lie pls

you just STFU when i come here and post somthing not for nothing! i know what am saying ! and i never saw other admins doing that and insulting other players! he is enjoying his admin panel! and that is not acceptable at all  

Guest F1MADKILLER

Job dont lie i was spectating you, you were not even close to top 1 and he never did that before to you, or to any1 else, dont lie pls

you just STFU when i come here and post somthing not for nothing! i know what am saying ! and i never saw other admins doing that and insulting other players! he is enjoying his admin panel! and that is not acceptable at all  

Trust me I am not and Job I insult players like chick and flipper 1s who know I am jokeing i do it in joke forum to them I aplogise if you think I mean the insults I do not so come on Job I have aplgoised what else do you want?

hi admins !

LOL

Ok this is useless. Nothing will happen to Mad since you didn't give proof of what he did and I see he apologized. When he do something to you. screenshot that and report him but now its totally useless. No proof at all. I will lock it.

Edited by Cena

F1MADKILLER abusing last months:

- Spawning vehicles/aircraft without reason on purpose in CTF and other gamemodes.

- Slapping players multiple times without any reason, player will get a lower health and the slap will reduce in losing position in for example a nts match.

- Changing innocent players name into a disgusting name without reason.

- Blowing up players car without reason

- Teleporting hisself to an other position on the map.

- Giving other players vehicles/aircraft, it will give players advantage/disadvantage in nts/dd/etc.

- Freezing players without reason.

- Being a racist to a certain group.

- Showing very bad behavior as an admin, swearing with bad words.

Comments: this abuse happend when I was online in the mix server, some other players also have bad feelings about F1MADKILLER (today's post from an other player wich is locked 5 minutes ago).

Link for screenshots (EVIDENCE!!!)

Link: http://bbq.to/f1madk..._abuse_a255.zip

Seen the way he abuses and the amount of times he is abusing, there is only 1 punishment to be given to him (moderators Megas and MorocanGuy have lost their modrights because of less 'abuse' compared to this):

- take away F1MADKILLERS adminrights and never give it back!

P.S. Stop locking topics admins!

Edited by Stroth
Guest F1MADKILLER

F1MADKILLER abusing last months:

- Spawning vehicles/aircraft without reason on purpose in CTF and other gamemodes.

- Slapping players multiple times without any reason, player will get a lower health and the slap will reduce in losing position in for example a nts match.

- Changing innocent players name into a disgusting name without reason.

- Blowing up players car without reason

- Teleporting hisself to an other position on the map.

- Giving other players vehicles/aircraft, it will give players advantage/disadvantage in nts/dd/etc.

- Freezing players without reason.

- Being a racist to a certain group.

- Show very bad behavior as an admin, swearing with bad words.

Comments: this abuse happend when I was online in the mix server, some other players also have bad feelings about F1MADKILLER (today's post from an other player wich is locked 5 minutes ago).

Link for screenshots (EVIDENCE!!!)

Link: http://bbq.to/f1madk..._abuse_a255.zip

Seen the way he abuses and the amount of times he is abusing, there is only 1 punishment to be given to him (moderators Megas and MorocanGuy have lost their modrights because of less 'abuse' compared to this):

- take away F1MADKILLERS adminrights and never give it back!

P.S. Stop locking topics admins!

Says 1 who abuses and most of this was when I 1st got ADMIN! so stroth please stop trying to pick a fight with me

Edited by F1MADKILLER
Guest F1MADKILLER

You didnt even take the time to check the evidence, and now you are defending yourself without evidence and valid reason.

right most of these are on CTFs or when you asked or when we both had no chance of winning so please go on

You didnt even take the time to check the evidence, and now you are defending yourself without evidence and valid reason.

right most of these are on CTFs or when you asked or when we both had no chance of winning so please go on

Stop trying to defending yourself with stupid reasons, this topic and the other topic on the forum show enough reasons to take away your adminrights. If you are not abusing, you tell players that you are too lazy to help them. It's better to stop being an admin cause you are not helping the community.

Guest F1MADKILLER

Stop trying to defending yourself with stupid reasons, this topic and the other topic on the forum show enough reasons to take away your adminrights. If you are not abusing, you tell players that you are too lazy to help them. It's better to stop being an admin cause you are not helping the community.

I am not beeing lazy I tell them sometimes to talk to a mod as i am winning