Mr. Green Gaming

Forums issue

Ywa

Because of server updates the forum system is now outdated and gives some minor problems such as '500 - Internal Server Error' errors, such as on the 'View New Content' page.

The forums system will be updated in the few coming days, so that should fix it.

Also, the shoutbox might be gone with the new forums update. So use it while it's still here.

Guest F1MADKILLER

Also, the shoutbox might be gone with the new forums update. So use it while it's still here.

:( my fav part of the forum.

Kali script a new one if it goes

OK, so will site be with same layout as now after the "update"? Or everything will be new and I won't wanna visit it anymore? :S

won't visit anymore? If the layout is different then ofc it will be better (hopefully). You just won't be used for the new layout because you are already used for the old layout and no one would like to change xD You just need time to get used to new things :P

Guest F1MADKILLER

OK, so will site be with same layout as now after the "update"? Or everything will be new and I won't wanna visit it anymore? :S

won't visit anymore? If the layout is different then ofc it will be better (hopefully). You just won't be used for the new layout because you are already used for the old layout and no one would like to change xD You just need time to get used to new things :P

Cena some pepole don't like change of disabilties to be fair but I think the site needs a little upade to make it even posher

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...