Mr. Green Gaming

Possible ZS changes

I knew that 20e would have been waste.

But as usual I never listen to myself.

If this would be new server as danni said, it sounds like idea to try.

But like, no more of that zs I have been playing for a year, and just recently donated for?

And as in for realismfaggotry, weapons falling from heaven seem no more realistic than guns rewarded from kills. Just less fun.

Well, it still seems worth the try. But I have the feeling I'm not really gonna like it more than the zs nowdays.

Another server for it please.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What most people don't seem to get is that the server has been basically the same for 3 years now. Sure, the store etc. got added, but nothing that drastically modified the gameplay. This is a chance to finally give a new twist to the gameplay.

But that's just my 2 cents.

What most people don't seem to get is that the server has been basically the same for 3 years now. Sure, the store etc. got added, but nothing that drastically modified the gameplay. This is a chance to finally give a new twist to the gameplay.

But that's just my 2 cents.

It does. And it will make the Mr-Green server different.

Let's hope it's a good different. Instead of a bad one.

gmconstruct0004copy.png

This is a preview of the HUD I am working on :')

It's very unfinished. I've worked from a scratch on a 1680x1050 canvas, so the parts and sections in the screenshot are quite large. I just pasted it directly from Photoshop to my 1440x900 screenshot :V

Oh and here's my fast "What to do" image, so you guys have a view on how it'll work.

post-12-1248107668_thumb.png

Edited by Redgord
Nice.

Would be good if you could select an option like: Minimal Hud.

Well, as I said, I just pasted it from a 1680x1050 canvas, to a 1440x900 screenshot. It'll look smaller in-game, cause it'll adapt to the screen setting for the player.

Also edited my post so you guys get it how the HUD'll work

Nice.

Would be good if you could select an option like: Minimal Hud.

Well, as I said, I just pasted it from a 1680x1050 canvas, to a 1440x900 screenshot. It'll look smaller in-game, cause it'll adapt to the screen setting for the player.

Also edited my post so you guys get it how the HUD'll work

But I still want a minimal hud :<

:V

Like in TF2, that hud is way to big.

ok if the weapons are dropped and users have loads of guns they will just take the dropped guns i fink this is not fair on the others

I don't understand you. What are you trying to say?

Like I said before. Players will probably have a limit of weapons around 4. With possible 1 pistol at a time. etc. etc.

how many boxes will drop ? at each time

If there are like 25 humans alive, I think it will drop around 15 weapons. But that also depends on the amount of zombies (and maybe also their skills). If they suck at playing the humans will get less weapons. See it like a simple version of the L4D director.

@ Ni Pah: Ammo regeneration will stay the same. I might update that later too if people like the new weapon system.

I think this would be great although imagine 1 zombie versus an army of fisting humans(including sneed and robo who will get me if they find me) that one zombie that kills a human in about 4 hits and the fisting humans who kill the zombie in over 9000 punches. The zombies will definitly get the edge in this gamemode even though they already have the edge in ZS now the zombies ratio would increase from winning 90% of the time to winning 100% of the time.

I would say this sounds amazing although im not sure other regular players would apreciate this much, it might cause a loss of a lot of players.

If this is going to run you are either going to boost the humans damage with a lot of weapons or decrease the zombies health or damage they inflict.

We dont want a crowd of humans trying to kill one zombie when all he has to do is hold the mouse button for about 20 seconds and the crowd is dead.

Other than that constructive criticism i think this would run great by the way.. when are you guys going to work on IW? it still has the same bugs and glitches it had 3 weeks ago. i know thats not your territory Ywa but tell clavus to stop vacationing.. we need him to survive :lol:

will all weapons be still on or are some weapons removed like say box dropped has a awp in it

Everytime you play a map there will be a large range of weapons available. However, sometimes an awp won't be dropped etc. etc. Or very good weapons will only be given like 5 times instead of 20 with pistols.

Small note: Health will also be dropped in the level. This is one of the main things to balance the game.

@ CowChucker: I will try to balance the game as much as possible.

Change log so far for coming update:

• [ADDED] New weapon system (random drops) (start of a simple director like L4D). *
  • [ADDED] New optional HUD named Futuristic by Redgord.
  • [ADDED] Ability to drag props with the E button (humans only).
  • [ADDED] Realistic movement (heavier guns will make you walk slower).
  • [ADDED] Small welcome message.
  • [ADDED] 6 new melee weapons (thanks Deluvas).
  • [ADDED] Toxic Fumes heal zombies.
  • [CHANGED] The only load out weapon will be your fists. Other weapons will be dropped in the map during the game. *
  • [CHANGED] Improved ironsights.
  • [CHANGED] Improved post process effects.
  • [CHANGED] Post process and colormod will be forced on.
  • [CHANGED] Improved film grain (will be enabled on default).
  • [CHANGED] Combined Headcrab and Fast Headcrab. Thus combined to 1 class.
  • [CHANGED] New intermission (end round stats). L4D style and will include small game tips and personal stats of round.

* This new director is kinda like the L4D director. However it does other things. It decides when and where to drop weapons and health. Future upgrades will make the director even more powerful. Then it will also decide when to drop ammo, play ambient sounds, manipulate horde meter.