Possible ZS changes

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well this sucks.

Why the fuck didnt some people just want to try this update out for a small amount of time... -.-

We need Change. I dont want to play this on another server. This update would add something new to the Zombie Survival experience.

URGH.

Well this sucks.

Why the fuck didnt some people just want to try this update out for a small amount of time... -.-

We need Change. I dont want to play this on another server. This update would add something new to the Zombie Survival experience.

URGH.

I fucking agree...

------- > ywa [mp3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp9Gm-aRe5A[/mp3]

I agree as well, although i dont play ZS much(A lot of IW players are racing for master of IW... im in the lead, either toaster or i will come in first.)

I should probably play it more, i think it needs some change.

Hi guys,

Just to let you know. I'm still working on the ZS update (and Deluvas is helping with the new HUD and such). And it will probably take another 2 weeks. Since I just started with my new job. And I got other stuff to do too.

Hi guys,

Just to let you know. I'm still working on the ZS update (and Deluvas is helping with the new HUD and such). And it will probably take another 2 weeks. Since I just started with my new job. And I got other stuff to do too.

ah sweet, ah good luck with the new job ywa i hope they pay LOADS A MONEH!

Good luck with the new job , Ywa.

In my opinion Deluvas is working very hard on the update , so i'm glad that you continue working on the update ,too.

And i would like the idea to mix both gamemodes on one server , if that's possible.

One round the new gamemode and the next round the old gamemode.

Edited by Chainsawman17

Hmm well,I didn't read everything because I'm a bit lazy, but why not adding this update on special maps?

For example,instead of zs_uglyfort it could be zs_sm(for special mode)_uglyfort.

Of course you can just create new maps for it :)

But don't abandon, the idea looked great, but it needs some modifications (and especially for weapon spawning,it's at 5 minutes etc but it must be for infliction changes too :/ ).

I have a question: For those who bought comeback,when they redeem,how can they pick up a saw/shotgun etc if there are some other redeeming people who have comeback too?

I think it's a great idea. I mean, every round is kinda different, and you really cant expect what gun do you get, and also it's easier to zombies, that humans must go look for guns in some point, or else they will run outta ammo. (Incase the ammo regenaration is dissabled) But then it's fun when in a some moment someone, or everybody just go running and go get a new gun. I cant wait till this update releases. Great job ywa, great job!

Hi guys,

Good.

All the people who say we will lose players if this update is brought in are talking rubbish.

We will lose players if the update isn't brought in. I personally am losing interest in ZS and it really needs freshening up. This update sounds great.

Keep up the good work Ywa.

And no colored dots,just a life bar when you're near;but near, a human (as zombie of course).

Yeah,for you,young boys you will say "what?why?are you crazy?",nope,the oooooold and beloved Zs,the first one,was without dots,and was more stressant because you couldn't know if zombies found you or not so you could stay hidden trying to survive :P