Mr. Green Gaming

Crash's mod/admin application

Veledrome

Gameserver: MTA Mix server.
Country of origin: Turkey
Link to Steam Community profile *: veledrome
Minecraft name **: veledrome

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Hi, as many of you know me, I am Crash and I have been playing on Mr. Green MTA servers since 2011.  I have admin experience from Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty MW2 (=[DNS]= servers if you want to check, although it was years ago and I don't know if they are still active). So I know what it means to become an admin and taking the responsibility. I know that it is not just getting a power over other people, it is helping the server to move forward and make it more enjoyable. I would like to help by becoming an admin or mod because Mr. green servers has been a part of my life for almost 5 years. And I would really appreciate if you gave me a chance to help you guys. I know I have been rejected three times already but I want to try my chance again.

I can be active whenever I want and mostly there are many Turkish players who does not speak English.  And I think it would be great to have a Turkish admin who can speak English properly. 

Thanks for reading.

-Crash

Note: My recent inactiveness was due to formatting my computer. I did not have enough time to install and play MTA  again but now I am back and will be active as usual.

Edited by Crash112

Good luck. I'm totally supporting you. Just 1 thing. I barely see you ingame :P

Thanks Cena :) Yeah, because I format my PC and my MTA was crashing and not launching. I had to reinstall it. Now I am more active lately and will be more active. See you in game :)

Edited by Crash112
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...