Mr. Green Gaming

Welcome to the new forums!

Ywa

Welcome to the new forums. An update was required, and, unfortunately, the old layout/theme/skin wasn't available anymore. I decided to go with this one for now.

Before you guys get all crazy. I'm aware some functionality is missing, and that there are minor bugs and annoyances. On top of that I'm not sure yet if I keep this theme. We'll see how it goes. Feedback is appreciated.

Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, MegasXLR said:

If all the old features come back, It's awesome :) New look is refreshing but no thx if that means missing old stuff everyone uses. (now I gotta follow everyone again ._.)

Could be worse I can;t do horns till @Ywa fixes download bugs

2 minutes ago, MegasXLR said:

If all the old features come back, It's awesome :) New look is refreshing but no thx if that means missing old stuff everyone uses. (now I gotta follow everyone again ._.)

I prefer this forum other than the older one :P

I would like to know if we can post pictures like as we always did, take image URL, paste it here with 'insert image' button and get the image on your post, or if we're able to post GIFs? for me it'd be a cooler and overwhelming way to reply.

Oh no, MM/DD/YYYY y u do dis, it's better DD/MM/YYYY

6 minutes ago, neox. said:

I would like to know if we can post pictures like as we always did, take image URL, paste it here with 'insert image' button and get the image on your post, or if we're able to post GIFs? for me it'd be a cooler and overwhelming way to reply.

Oh no, MM/DD/YYYY y u do dis, it's better DD/MM/YYYY

I always add images using the {img} tags.

MM/DD/YYYY > DD/MM/YYYY :D.

Also, mis there no way to view a plain-text editor?

Edited by besweeet
1 hour ago, Ywa said:

I left out the post count in topic-view, because the dots are shown, which is based on the amount of posts. And GC + reputation is more important in my opinion.

OK, I thought we can have both but no room I guess. :)

Will the list of users reading a certain topic be back tho? That one was kinda awesome as you could see if anyone else was reading the topic you're in atm.