⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

NickYahoo Moderator Application 2016 (RACE)

NickYahoo

Gameserver: MrGreen RACE 

Country of origin: colombia

Languages able to communicate in: English, spanish, portugues

Link to Steam Community profile or Minecraft name *:   None

Real Name **: ( Daniel Felipe Panqueva Ovalle )

Ingame name:  NickYahoo

Playtime:    guys I'm on Server 4 or 5 hours a day, the rest of the day I'm watching film or studying   I'm always very active to what happens in the Forum

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:  my name is Daniel Felipe Ovalle Panqueva I'm from colombia, I have 21 years, I study graphic design, live in colombia with a large family, ever since I liked video games, it is my passion, I met Mr Green that gta always has been one of my favorite games, I always liked making modifications and get mods to the game

started in the MTA looking for servers with MODs and at that time I found one but I do not remember his name, I was there long, in those days I was looking for racing servers and I found mrgreengaming the best that has been able to happen, I started to play in the 2011 and early 2012 to register

and since then I've had lots of fun moments, I have met many people from other countries who are very cool, I've learned the good and bad of all, I have also learned from my own, I know almost all the players personally and they know me,  I want to fix many problems between players, blockers and othersI have had many mistakes but I always learn more than you

My hobbies are doing exercise, play, watch movies: D and read

:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...