Mr. Green Gaming

KoM owner, we need to change him

hi,

our clan owner ( Kreator ) are absent for long time we cant add more players to our clan

so what we need change Kreator to any one who always online (KoM members decide who will be)

1. neox

2. Flipper

3. Rami

4. Accident (Real owner of KoM) but not always online

5. Zuikis

6. Stig

7. Eazy

8. Cuz

9. Flapper

10. r0ck

*KoM members choose will be the new owner (just for add new members)

*Accident is our leader

*no one can vote for him self

Edited by rami00100
Guest F1MADKILLER

Kreator seems to be getting active again may I mention you guys so might be worth leaving it a day or to and as I am not in KoM but I vote for Cena to run it (or butty)

21 minutes ago, MADKILLER! said:

Kreator seems to be getting active again may I mention you guys so might be worth leaving it a day or to and as I am not in KoM but I vote for Cena to run it (or butty)

I'm not even in KoM :o 

Well, actually I remember Kreator talked with me with PM like.. 1 or 2 months ago, he offered me the place of Co-Leader, I accepted it, but uhm.. we should look more for a manager who takes the responsibily of picking / kicking players

Ive been gone for almost a month (or even more maybe), ive been busy with school and work so i didnt have the mood to play. Im on vacation now and after this weeks vacation its probably not as much work as ive had now in some weeks. So i will probably get into the game again. But yes i would say we would need an manager or anything to control, and as neox said picking/kicking players. A + would be if someone changed the teamscript so we can be more than 1 leader in the team. Im also thinking of giving my leadership to someone more active than me so the team can live on and expand.

Well... all I can say is that it would be nice with some help. Goldie and I used to be able to handle this well together but we both agreed that more help was needed so that's why we discussed giving neox a position. Still up for it neo?

I get bombarded with requests from players who wish to join all the time, it would be nice if someone could help out there as well. Of course, when it comes to picking players me and Goldie have final say.

3 hours ago, Accident said:

Well... all I can say is that it would be nice with some help. Goldie and I used to be able to handle this well together but we both agreed that more help was needed so that's why we discussed giving neox a position. Still up for it neo?

I get bombarded with requests from players who wish to join all the time, it would be nice if someone could help out there as well. Of course, when it comes to picking players me and Goldie have final say.

I'd take control of that without any problem