Mr. Green Gaming

KoM owner, we need to change him

After some more thinking, I think I have a good solution that will be beneficial to KoM. Getting 2 more co-leaders to help out with recruitment of new members etc.

Of course, no single leader will be able to approve new members, we still need a majority in order to do that, and regular members need to be asked what they thinbk of potential new members in case the new member is a mortal enemy to someone or stuff like that.

Also, leaders should know that it's not up to them to criticize members for say, having the occasional outburst. We all have bad days sometimes. Members are only at risk of getting kicked if they act like total assholes, giving KoM a bad name, teamkilling, stuff like that, and leaders need to discuss this internally before taking any action towards disruptive members. Of course, we have usually been very strict when recruiting new members so we haven't had to throw many members out, this has been a good strategy.

Either way, I personally think that the 2 new co-leaders should be Neox & Rami They are both awesome players and they want this position, so this is a good future for KoM. If anyone has anything against this idea, or think we need a different direction, feel free to speak your mind. We also need to hear what Goldie thinks of this but I'm sure he'll approve.

2 hours ago, Accident said:

After some more thinking, I think I have a good solution that will be beneficial to KoM. Getting 2 more co-leaders to help out with recruitment of new members etc.

Of course, no single leader will be able to approve new members, we still need a majority in order to do that, and regular members need to be asked what they thinbk of potential new members in case the new member is a mortal enemy to someone or stuff like that.

Also, leaders should know that it's not up to them to criticize members for say, having the occasional outburst. We all have bad days sometimes. Members are only at risk of getting kicked if they act like total assholes, giving KoM a bad name, teamkilling, stuff like that, and leaders need to discuss this internally before taking any action towards disruptive members. Of course, we have usually been very strict when recruiting new members so we haven't had to throw many members out, this has been a good strategy.

Either way, I personally think that the 2 new co-leaders should be Neox & Rami They are both awesome players and they want this position, so this is a good future for KoM. If anyone has anything against this idea, or think we need a different direction, feel free to speak your mind. We also need to hear what Goldie thinks of this but I'm sure he'll approve.

Im in! Neox and Rami sounds great as Rami is active alot i've heard and neox has knowledge of administration alot. No offence to our other great members!

I want to hear everyones opinion about this tho, if you think its stupid like hell or if you agree =)