Mr. Green Gaming

Admin's behave on mix server.

So, the other topic was locked and i decided to post everything about admin's bad "work" there so i made a new post. 
Wes got ban for 3 days and we all just wanted to know why and i asked for proofs (u can see i wasn't unpolite) because i think everyone has the right on the server to know the truth and see the proofs. Then Cena said this what is totally against the rights of the truth and a bad behaving what is unacceptable from an admin.
mta-screen_2016-03-29_15-22-14.png

mta-screen_2016-03-29_15-22-18.png

mta-screen_2016-03-29_15-22-22.pngmta-screen_2016-03-29_15-22-27.png

So i CALL cena to tell us why did he ban him and show some proofs. 

Edited by mr.reese
1 minute ago, TheMoose said:

Admins are outta control. What do you expect when mad is admin... #FreeWessy!!

Cock please, just because we are banning rule breakers you guys are angry about it and when admins do their job you guys start crying. This is ridiculous. 

Just now, Cena said:

Cock please, just because we are banning rule breakers you guys are angry about it and when admins do their job you guys start crying. This is ridiculous. 

Cena please. All I know is wes says he didn't do nothing, and that mad abuses or doesnt know what spam or camping is and is the most surreal admin appointment ever.

Guest F1MADKILLER
1 minute ago, TheMoose said:

Cena please. All I know is wes says he didn't do nothing, and that mad abuses or doesnt know what spam or camping is and is the most surreal admin appointment ever.

May I point something out since I got Admin there been a decrease in spammers, campers and blockers so please explain that

Just now, TheMoose said:

So you just believe Wessy, if he can prove me wrong I'm ready to apologize, but I guess he can't. Reese, you just trying to get my rights away but guess what. You will never be able to make it :)  

1 minute ago, MADKILLER! said:

May I point something out since I got Admin there been a decrease in spammers, campers and blockers so please explain that

You mean because you made it to admin you had to appear to follow rules so you're no longer blocking, camping and spamming your insults around?

let me guess is rendiko banned?

Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, TheMoose said:

You mean because you made it to admin you had to appear to follow rules so you're no longer blocking, camping and spamming your insults around?

Nope and continue this argument later I am About to loose web of a thunderstorm

2 minutes ago, WesEdit said:

So why fkn campers, blockers, bad players get only BLOCKER STATUS, when players like me that never has been banned for bad things  get a BAN.

I already told you in the PM, you are old player and you know the rules well. Old players like you when I see them rule breaking they get bigger punishment but for newbies I be easy with them. 

1 minute ago, mr.reese said:

No i don't want to achieve that. I'd just like you to behave as a correct admin. 

I will just ignore you, you are totally a junk. I'm not gonna waste my time with you.

1 minute ago, WesEdit said:

I didnt break any fucking rule I don't have to justify, it's so easy for you to ban with personal reason cena and ask me to proove that you shouldnt when U CAN'T even proove you should.

I just saw you, I have nothing against you to say personal reason wtf, and yea as I said, I just saw you. I'm done with this stupid topics. Keep posting as you guys want. Its all useless :) 

Guest F1MADKILLER
10 minutes ago, TheMoose said:

Rendiko is not banned EVEN IF I wanted to ban him I can't I do not have his serial as hes gone for so long there is no way to find it ok

You saying "I saw you" is not a proof, u think I wanted to block but you are wrong, it's not what you saw, it's only what u think. And it's not useless (even If im not unbanned as I told u I don't even care) cause now everyone who believe me will know how you act. And there will be more people like reese, wanted to know how bad admins do their job.

Guest F1MADKILLER
7 minutes ago, WesEdit said:

You saying "I saw you" is not a proof, u think I wanted to block but you are wrong, it's not what you saw, it's only what u think. And it's not useless (even If im not unbanned as I told u I don't even care) cause now everyone who believe me will know how you act. And there will be more people like reese, wanted to know how bad admins do their job.

Wes mate quit whilst you are ahead is my advice I learnt it the hard way and wait for @SDK to deal with it

Guest AleksCore

[censored]I have balls to say it and probably Cena will cute them but [/censored] I should say we don't had such problems and dramas when Cena and Madkiller was a players, not admins. 

Probably Cena and Madkiller on this edge between super-fair-admin-that-follow-all-rules and abusive-admin-Ill-ban-all-this-faggots.

Thats just my thoughts, I dont know the truth

Edited by AleksCore
Guest F1MADKILLER
18 minutes ago, AleksCore said:

[censored]I have balls to say it and probably Cena will cute them but [/censored] I should say we don't had such problems and dramas when Cena and Madkiller was a players, not admins. 

Probably Cena and Madkiller on this edge between super-fair-admin-that-follow-all-rules and abusive-admin-Ill-ban-all-this-faggots.

Thats just my thoughts, I dont know the truth

Aleks you did the 30 day mute on cock All issues lie with a trouble maker like you

Guest F1MADKILLER
11 minutes ago, AleksCore said:

Even if there was a bug, you could unmute all this muted players manually and avoid all this shit.

I did when he was on and me at Same time

Stop blaming Mad will ya guys, here's what I get as well and, no, it wasn't Mad that muted me. Either all admins are corrupt bastards (some are, not all) or there's still that bug in mutes. I ain't happy that it says 25 days as well but won't start making hundreds of topics just for that. Aleks said it's "possibly" fixed. So it still ain't, just wait 'till he fixes it permanently and leave Mad alone lol {I see you're starting with Cena now :V} Just chill guys, you've known each other since forever, why would Mad mute all of you for 30days (which is abuse)? I think he wouldn't risk losing his admin rights over smth like this, nor your company on the server. He's a nice guy but you just went too far with all this unprooven blame (even after being told that it's not his fault).

mta-screen_2016-03-29_18-35-04.png

Now all I can say is, it's the first time Im unfair-banned on a game (+ by a player who was teammate before he got mad), and I just rolled a big blunt of weed and oh gods I realized how it's funny because bad admins risks their own reputation by doing shit acts.. (madyboo not involved, you always been that bastard we know and we love, at least you didnt change that much, take it friendly mate :P )

Do you think we cry for a ban? I cry for real humans problems and fool mentality... Ban works only for guys who are too attached to their accounts and virtual life. Players who just want to play for fun can play, even banned ;)

Abusers like cena probably ban cause their bigger fears are to be banned and "punished". That's how they think they are important, backstabbing to save honor and reputation.

Edited by WesEdit