Mr. Green Gaming

KoM Rules & Member recruitment

neox.

• 2 weeks later...
  • In-game nickname: Laca
  • Country of origin: Czech Republic
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): CnT, LaP, KuT, BtV, thats some year ago now im solo
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: 4 years with some timeouts (like 1 year pause) but now im everyday online :-)
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: i said it before, just trying again, i dont think i am that bad not as player, even as person..:D+ i want to say.. i think you can give chance a when ever you will think that im am bad or insulting what ever you can kick me. But for not i think i can be here, but, your choice,ty
Edited by Laca
12 hours ago, RealJesus said:

you traitor, Maher, inshallah

Traitor for what? 

I just left KoM in my own, it's not a problem either, but to be honest 

I'll still show loyalty to KoM even if i was out of clan and still have enjoyed all the moments that i been to it.

• In-game nickname:casper
  • Country of origin:Turkey
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen:1 month
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one):I did not have any clusters
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan:I want to play with good and reliable people
Edited by arda
  • 1 month later...
  • In-game nickname: Laca
  • Country of origin: Czech Republic
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): CnT, LaP, KuT, BtV, thats some year ago now im solo
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: 4 years with some timeouts (like 1 year pause) but now im everyday online :-)
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: -ll- already said
  • 2 months later...
  • In-game nickname: JansseJr
  • Country of origin: The Netherlands
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: since late 2013
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): OT, A, CnT, Fap, LoS, KUT, mA| (currently in a race clan named: MR| ( Mother Russia ) )
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: i would like to apply for KoM because i want to come back to MIX fully and this is the last achievement i want to achieve ( no Gold ( i dont always think about KoM xD ) yes i want to join it for a good reason to help u guys continue with this awesome and best clan on mix and also to try to get more tops 

Sincerly. JansseJr

Edited by JansseJr
1 hour ago, JansseJr said:
  • In-game nickname: JansseJr
  • Country of origin: The Netherlands
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: since late 2013
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): OT, A, CnT, Fap, LoS, KUT, mA| (currently in a race clan named: MR| ( Mother Russia ) )
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: i would like to apply for KoM because i want to come back to MIX fully and this is the last achievement i want to achieve ( no Gold ( i dont always think about KoM xD ) yes i want to join it for a good reason to help u guys continue with this awesome and best clan on mix and also to try to get more tops 

Sincerly. JansseJr

gl

• 6 months later...

In-game nickname: TwiXiro
    Country of origin: Republic Of Moldova
    How long have you been playing on MrGreen: since 2017
    Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): i be a long time in Cenation(CnT), Genesis;
    Tell us why do yo u want to join our clan: because KoM have a good player, team play, help in game, and good community ;). I've been thinking about getting into this team a long time, but I do not find the right time, now that I remember the first thing I realized was this is a serious team. I want to be a good player, i know that team help me.

Edited by TwixFascist