⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

KoM Rules & Member recruitment

neox.

KoM - Kings Of Mix - Terms/Rules and Recruitment

When you're either a member or a recruit of KoM clan on MrGreenGaming - MIX server, you agree with the rules & terms.

• Basic rules; do not insult, spam, teamkill...
  • You're aware of wearing only KoM tag and do not clan jump. Clan jumpers will be kicked from main team.
  • Don't block other players, we don't want to be seen as a bad clan.
  • Members must be active, that doesn't mean you have to be playing everyday ingame; if you haven't been active for 5 months without any specified reason you will be automatically kicked from the clan.
  • Main language of the clan is English, whoever wants to talk with anyone else in particular in another language, use private chat (F3).
  • Any questions about the clan and other problems, should be discussed on main KoM thread to let members/leaders understand what's happening.
  • If you want to leave the clan, you must talk about it with any leader or manager. (Kreator, Accident, neox, Rami.) If you're not using the tag, we'll assume you're already out from the clan.
  • Any infringement of the rules will be used against you and those could affect your reputation and end up being kicked. 

Member recruitment

If you're interested into joining our clan, please, complete the application form shown below.

• In-game nickname:
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen:
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one):
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan:

Applications will be revised by leaders/managers and they will pick up new members.

Regards, 

The KoM team.

45 minutes ago, MegasXLR said:

Now only thing to make is a website :) Check out www.webs.com if you're interested, it's free and has lots of options.

I've been looking for hosting a website, paying monthly and using domains as .com/.net/.org...

1 hour ago, neox. said:

I've been looking for hosting a website, paying monthly and using domains as .com/.net/.org...

Well if you aren't going to create koM server then imo paying only for the site ain't worth it. That's why I suggested webs.com Anyways, you decide, I'm just trying to help :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • In-game nickname: Duzis
  • Country of origin: Latvia
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: 1year
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): nope
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: I just want a friendly team where everyone helps everyone. I am not very agressive driver, just a little bit. The most i play mix mrgreen server. ;)
Edited by AutistuVagonins69
Mistake
13 hours ago, Fantastic said:
  • Name ingame: Josias
  • Country of origin: Brazil
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: 5 Days
  • Past Mix  Clans (If you've ever been in one): LoS
  • (I have no problem on the server) I just want a friendly team where everyone helps everyone. i'm a nice guy... i'm a good driver, not aggressive! i do not disturb anyone, i really like the team!

Warning: Clanhopper, there's a reason I kicked you out of my clan. Although I know you will not be accepted in KoM because you're an annoying kid. Changing nicks every day, lying about all kinds of stuff. Greetings your ex boss ^^

Now you're 15, few days ago you told me your age was 22, living in Sweden. #hahacrazyguy

Edited by r0cK
6 minutes ago, r0cK said:

Warning: Clanhopper, there's a reason I kicked you out of my clan. Although I know you will not be accepted in KoM because you're an annoying kid. Changing nicks every day, lying about all kinds of stuff. Greetings your ex boss ^^

Now you're 15, few days ago you told me your age was 22, living in Sweden. #hahacrazyguy

Do not think that i am who whom you think you are! I do not know you!!!

2 hours ago, r0cK said:

Thanks for verifying it. I have plenty of screenshots of a PM debate we had where he said he was "satanist's" friend borrowing his account. I checked his previous names and.. yeah. It was Satanist.  Well i told him that, that "who are u trying to fool" and yeah i didnt believe him at all. Later he stated that "satanist" was 22 years old from Sweden, i told him to stop trying to pretend he's another guy. SO i asked him how he could have same ip as before and all that stuff, then he replied with that he lives with Satanist (the 14 yrs old scrub). How weird..

So as i told you about Satanist or "Fantastic" or whatever his names is that he's a liar. Remember? ;)

On 2017-01-04 at 0:11 AM, AutistuVagonins69 said:
  • In-game nickname: Duzis
  • Country of origin: Latvia
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: 1year
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): nope
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: I just want a friendly team where everyone helps everyone. I am not very agressive driver, just a little bit. The most i play mix mrgreen server. ;)

Declined

15 hours ago, Fantastic said:
  • Name ingame: Josias
  • Country of origin: Brazil
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: 5 Days
  • Past Mix  Clans (If you've ever been in one): LoS
  • (I have no problem on the server) I just want a friendly team where everyone helps everyone. i'm a nice guy... i'm a good driver, not aggressive! i do not disturb anyone, i really like the team!

Declined 100%

3 minutes ago, Goldberg said:

Thanks for verifying it. I have plenty of screenshots of a PM debate we had where he said he was "satanist's" friend borrowing his account. I checked his previous names and.. yeah. It was Satanist.  Well i told him that, that "who are u trying to fool" and yeah i didnt believe him at all. Later he stated that "satanist" was 22 years old from Sweden, i told him to stop trying to pretend he's another guy. SO i asked him how he could have same ip as before and all that stuff, then he replied with that he lives with Satanist (the 14 yrs old scrub). How weird..

So as i told you about Satanist or "Fantastic" or whatever his names is that he's a liar. Remember? ;)

Yes I remember our conversation and you were damn right. He's in my /ignore list already ^^

Watch out as he made a second account on this forum because I burned him. His second account is Jeova, pretending to be a new player. He even PM'd me ingame. As I went to his new account it said. " Made 8 Minutes Ago" and the only guy who looked up his profile was Fantastic. He's a real pain in the ass.

Edited by r0cK
  • In-game nickname: r0cK
  • Country of origin: Belgium
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: 1.5 years active
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): KoM, BtV and my own clan eM(*
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: I would like to re-apply because I miss KoM, I left earlier for one person who got accepted into KoM but seems like he calmed down a little, you can PM me for more information about this person.