Jump to content
Mr. Green Gaming
neox.

KoM Rules & Member recruitment

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Florin said:

Flo apply for kom leader ty.

Why the fuck u keep posting unnecessary things??? Just make ur own website and post whatever u want! :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, KneeLzy said:

Why the fuck u keep posting unnecessary things??? Just make ur own website and post whatever u want! :angry:

He's on a quest for attention. I found out ignoring him works best ;)

Share this post


Link to post
  • In-game nickname: Laca
  • Age: 19
  • Country of origin: Czech Republic
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): CnT, LaP, KuT, BtV, thats some year ago now im solo
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: 4 years with some timeouts (like 1 year pause) but now im everyday online :-)
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: i said it before, just trying again, i dont think i am that bad not as player, even as person..:D+ i want to say.. i think you can give chance a when ever you will think that im am bad or insulting what ever you can kick me. But for not i think i can be here, but, your choice,ty
Edited by Laca

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, RealJesus said:

Laca you traitor, don't join clans, stay solo

Let people go with thier own way, Its a game bro :)

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, RealJesus said:

you traitor, Maher, inshallah

Traitor for what? 

I just left KoM in my own, it's not a problem either, but to be honest 

I'll still show loyalty to KoM even if i was out of clan and still have enjoyed all the moments that i been to it.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Maher said:

Traitor for what? 

I just left KoM in my own, it's not a problem either, but to be honest 

I'll still show loyalty to KoM even if i was out of clan and still have enjoyed all the moments that i been to it.

Perfidy, then. Precisely. 

Share this post


Link to post
  • In-game nickname:casper
  • Age:14
  • Country of origin:Turkey
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen:1 month
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one):I did not have any clusters
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan:I want to play with good and reliable people
Edited by arda

Share this post


Link to post
On 19. 2. 2018 at 6:24 PM, RealJesus said:

Laca you traitor, don't join clans, stay solo

Im not traitor :(

Share this post


Link to post
  • In-game nickname: Laca
  • Age: 19
  • Country of origin: Czech Republic
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): CnT, LaP, KuT, BtV, thats some year ago now im solo
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: 4 years with some timeouts (like 1 year pause) but now im everyday online :-)
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: -ll- already said

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
  • In-game nickname: JansseJr
  • Age: 17
  • Country of origin: The Netherlands
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: since late 2013
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): OT, A, CnT, Fap, LoS, KUT, mA| (currently in a race clan named: MR| ( Mother Russia ) )
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: i would like to apply for KoM because i want to come back to MIX fully and this is the last achievement i want to achieve ( no Gold ( i dont always think about KoM xD ) yes i want to join it for a good reason to help u guys continue with this awesome and best clan on mix and also to try to get more tops 

Sincerly. JansseJr

Edited by JansseJr

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JansseJr said:
  • In-game nickname: JansseJr
  • Age: 17
  • Country of origin: The Netherlands
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: since late 2013
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): OT, A, CnT, Fap, LoS, KUT, mA| (currently in a race clan named: MR| ( Mother Russia ) )
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: i would like to apply for KoM because i want to come back to MIX fully and this is the last achievement i want to achieve ( no Gold ( i dont always think about KoM xD ) yes i want to join it for a good reason to help u guys continue with this awesome and best clan on mix and also to try to get more tops 

Sincerly. JansseJr

gl

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×