want DM mode ?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. want DM mode ?

• add DM mode
    • disgree

hi,

i did suggestion in (Official Suggestion/Changes Topic) few months ago

we need new update including DM mode

but as SDK and admins said RTF and DM same, no its not, because in DM there 1 live only and there is hunters fighting at the end

now its not allow for mappers to create DM maps as RTF

any way this update will be huge change for players and more fun

Edited by rami00100
22 minutes ago, rami00100 said:

hi,

we need new update including DM mode

but as SDK and admins said RTF and DM same, no its not, because in DM there 1 live only and there is hunters fighting at the end

DM with one life sounds good most of us when we think of DM we think its endless and only for pros. but how do we know the hunter fight wont take ages?

maybe u can make it  as a dm gamemode or upload dm maps, but make it that dm only comes when some1 buys it, not in random vote, my opinion :D

And second, Rami idk why u made this topic, because they already told u to wait for rooms on server then they will add dm, probably 

Edited by Flipper
2 hours ago, Flipper said:

maybe u can make it  as a dm gamemode or upload dm maps, but make it that dm only comes when some1 buys it, not in random vote, my opinion :D

And second, Rami idk why u made this topic, because they already told u to wait for rooms on server then they will add dm, probably 

I PMed him saying I won't accept anymore DM maps. I personally like DM but its all up to SDK, but we already talked about that when bes was complaining about AGA when I deleted it.

3 hours ago, Flipper said:

i made this topic because my suggestion was before 3 or 4 months and nothing happen

and also when i buy my DM maps they always play it again

thats why i made this topic with vote to make sure there is more players want DM

It would be a bad idea because i think DM is gamemod like race or dd and mix server needs special gamemods like nts, nts-dd or ctf. It's like u add race to mix server... I think mix server needs special gamemods for example that one what i wrote to suggestion thread.

10 hours ago, mr.reese said:

It would be a bad idea because i think DM is gamemod like race or dd and mix server needs special gamemods like nts, nts-dd or ctf. It's like u add race to mix server.

I like DM maps but I go with this :) ^

17 hours ago, Cena said:

I guess its the manager job to decide xD not the 77% :P 

Well the hard RTF maps that right now have 20 minute time limits should have their limits reduced cuz even thou the time limit for AGA was reduced there are still other ones that take a crappy 20 mins, like rami's new RTF-RAM D1...

then we could add the new DM maps as long as theyr not super long and theyr like rami described them, plus a parallel world respawn where the losers can mess about in for a few mins.

Edited by TheMoose