⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Maximum PING (MIX)

Yeah, it hurts, really hurts when I can't play this server anymore. Been on this server for 2 years aand yeah I can't play this anymore except when it's night on YOUR time. My only suggestion is higher the ping to 300, yep 300. I'd be really thankful if you do so, not just me, all other asians and latinooo. Thank you.

I don't know if I must post it on the "complaints" thread. Well, just move it if you think I'm wrong.

Edited by NatureX+
Guest F1MADKILLER
On 06/05/2016 at 1:51 PM, NatureX+ said:

Yeah, it hurts, really hurts when I can't play this server anymore. Been on this server for 2 years aand yeah I can't play this anymore except when it's night on YOUR time. My only suggestion is higher the ping to 300, yep 300. I'd be really thankful if you do so, not just me, all other asians and latinooo. Thank you.

I don't know if I must post it on the "complaints" thread. Well, just move it if you think I'm wrong.

you on WiFi?

Guest F1MADKILLER
5 hours ago, NatureX+ said:

Yep, it's not about my internet. Just distance, location.

WiFi is bad pings are higher with WiFi rather than network buy a powerline adapter it will lower ping a lot on WiFi my ping is near limit and I am in England on rig it's max 30

2 hours ago, MADKILLER! said:

WiFi is bad pings are higher with WiFi rather than network buy a powerline adapter it will lower ping a lot on WiFi my ping is near limit and I am in England on rig it's max 30

thats true, ping is always lower when u are connected over cable

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2016 at 8:01 PM, MADKILLER! said:

I can confirm that... around january i was running wifi only on the same pc... and i was lagging like hell, could't even play NTS maps.

Now i got no problems, playing with 100 fps and ping 30 - 40 on full server

Try using a cable connection if possible , it improves your ping A LOT.

Edited by HeArTBeaT
Guest F1MADKILLER
32 minutes ago, HeArTBeaT said:

I can confirm that... around january i was running wifi only on the same pc... and i was lagging like hell, could't even play NTS maps.

Now i got no problems, playing with 100 fps and ping 30 - 40 on full server

Try using a cable connection if possible , it improves your ping A LOT.

or a powerline network adaptor thingys

NatureX is in Brazil and it was a handful of whining european tards that did this bs, no cable over wifi is gonna do shit. 300 was fine and lag isnt caused by 300 but by latency but they just wouldnt listen so rip south america

night time ping should be extended from 12pm western europe time to 10pm to even start to make it fair cuz by 12pm all europeans have left anyways

• 1 year later...
On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 2:01 PM, MADKILLER said:

It's not just a matter of bad internet, but location.

People from Australia, NZ, the foot of America.. Some Asian parts.. Antarctic..

how will penguins play?:overboard:

On 6.05.2016 at 2:51 PM, NatureX+ said:

My only suggestion is higher the ping to 300, yep 300. I'd be really thankful if you do so, not just me, all other asians and latinooo.

No way lol, it should be lowered to 100 minimum cuz the brazilians and other already have too big lag advantage on shooter

Let's get that, MrGreen is a server dedicated to European players, and the rest that explodes...
I wonder if it was on the contrary, whether the server was hosted in Indonesia or here in Latin America, I am absolutely sure that all Europeans would ask to increase the ping limit saying that it would not affect the game.
But the way is to be content to play the night since we have no other choice.
On 11/19/2017 at 2:18 PM, NITROX said:
Let's get that, MrGreen is a server dedicated to European players, and the rest that explodes...
I wonder if it was on the contrary, whether the server was hosted in Indonesia or here in Latin America, I am absolutely sure that all Europeans would ask to increase the ping limit saying that it would not affect the game.
But the way is to be content to play the night since we have no other choice.

No, we actually never connect to american or asian servers becasue we know we will have high ping and everyone would call us laggers so we stay at our region. 

Edited by mr.reese