Mr. Green Gaming

Muted for no reason

Stroth

Unfair mute? For you to understand...
You attacked one person like jackals. You continuously joked about his appearance which is unacceptable. Because it's humiliation of another person's dignity. It's direct insult towards someone which can be accepted very personal. You got over limits, no?
It's the same if you would attack the similar way other person's family, religion, nationality, country. It's a bit different kind of ''jokes'', you know... to which admins must react somehow. 

Why do you have to insult? Problems with humor? Because it's not funny at all, it's disgusting. It's low. Put yourself on other person's place sometimes. And so big drama about 1 day mute, pfff, while you absolutely deserved it. 

43 minutes ago, StartsevaRUS said:

Unfair mute? For you to understand...
You attacked one person like jackals. You continuously joked about his appearance which is unacceptable. Because it's humiliation of another person's dignity. It's direct insult towards someone which can be accepted very personal. You got over limits, no?
It's the same if you would attack the similar way other person's family, religion, nationality, country. It's a bit different kind of ''jokes'', you know... to which admins must react somehow. 

Why do you have to insult? Problems with humor? Because it's not funny at all, it's disgusting. It's low. Put yourself on other person's place sometimes. And so big drama about 1 day mute, pfff, while you absolutely deserved it. 

Look who's talking :lol:

ZsZZPxe.png

19 hours ago, MegasXLR said:

Guess I was wrong, I actually do have something to post.

[2016-05-16 22:42:53] [Output] : * XD[IRC]: bo mnie szmaty zmutowały :D
[2016-05-16 22:43:11] [Output] : * XD[IRC]: rudzielec z uk
[2016-05-16 22:43:32] [Output] : * XD[IRC]: wyzywalem megasa ;D
[2016-05-16 22:44:53] [Output] : * XD[IRC]: na forum jest, stroth tez dostal i uniknal mute i ma na tydzien teraz :D
[2016-05-16 22:46:13] [Output] : * XD[IRC]: no mute
[2016-05-16 22:46:17] [Output] : * XD[IRC]: ja mam na 24h
[2016-05-16 22:46:53] [Output] : * XD[IRC]: na innym koncie wszedl i pisal dalej :D
[2016-05-16 22:46:57] [Output] : * XD[IRC]: i dostal na tydzien
[2016-05-16 22:47:31] [Output] : * XD[IRC]: kompie*.. kurwa zajebalem sie nie chce mi sie tak pisac xD

English translation coming below:

[2016-05-16 22:42:53] [Output] : * XD[IRC]: because I rags mutated :D
[2016-05-16 22:43:11] [Output] : * XD[IRC]: Redhead uk
[2016-05-16 22:43:32] [Output] : * XD[IRC]: I challenge megas ;D
[2016-05-16 22:44:53] [Output] : * XD[IRC]: at the forum it is Stroth also gets escaped and mute and has for a week now :D
[2016-05-16 22:46:13] [Output] : * XD[IRC]: no mute
[2016-05-16 22:46:17] [Output] : * XD[IRC]: I have 24 hours
[2016-05-16 22:46:53] [Output] : * XD[IRC]: on another account entered and wrote further :D
[2016-05-16 22:46:57] [Output] : * XD[IRC]: and got a week

Used google translate as I don't know any polish, but it doesn't matter what he said in this case. What matters is that he's saying something while he's muted.

Come on i asked arstek what really happened and he said him and stroth got muted which i think was stupid in the first place..  they were just telling jokes and you all treat it like a crime or something

Edited by sweetsandy
Guest F1MADKILLER
10 minutes ago, Ryuu said:

XD so gentle boyyy, don't see any insults there, but nvm

its an inferiority complex

Well it's joking about a eating disorder a disability or sorts I am sure all admins are with me that it's not allowed

1 minute ago, MADKILLER! said:

Well it's joking about a eating disorder a disability or sorts I am sure all admins are with me that it's not allowed

>2016
> joking about a eating disorder a disability or sorts

> it's not allowed

:faceslap:

If we all will be so shy I wanna mute skynet for his every "fu"

Guest F1MADKILLER
1 hour ago, Ryuu said:

>2016
> joking about a eating disorder a disability or sorts

> it's not allowed

:faceslap:

If we all will be so shy I wanna mute skynet for his every "fu"

Then Mix be no fun without skynets sensible FUs @SDK I leave to deal with this from now when he gets time

way 2 far, no need to muteban fo dis. megas is a loveable retard but he can defend himself. the only way mrgreen resembles a safe space is if u think a toilet seat is a safe space, and it isn't, unless ur a crap. LONG LIFE TO MR GREENS TOILET SEAT!

But maybe we should keep strothina in prison for sex reasons

former-prisoner-4-gay-man.png

9 hours ago, MADKILLER! said:

Then Mix be no fun without skynets sensible FUs @SDK I leave to deal with this from now when he gets time

Typical mix guy

Our understanding of fun is so different, for me fun is for example jks about anorexia. Race not fun without anorexia 

I'm just out of business, nvm

• Guest locked this topic