Mr. Green Gaming

Mr.Green ZS 3.0 Release

He's pointing out that you're taking opinions and feedback to personal, and you're proving his point by the last post you made. Stop trying that fight other people their opinions with aggression because there is no point and it'll only cause drama. 

Now get back to normal business because, by insulting someone that clearly knows more then your do, and he has proven that over many years of assistance ( i'm talking about box AND pufulet here ).

Is this Nerds the gathering? Because I see some pointless online internet fights going over here. Rui_troia, post as much ideas as you want, if others don't like them or you do not like what others have said about it, just ignore it. The developer will take ideas into mind, which he thinks should be implemented. Pufulet, I know that you are tryhard zombie killer <3. But try to be respectful ( damn I am starting to sound like a damn keyboard warrior), but the main thing is, stop fighting and set your differences aside. 

I never said that you are the cause of this violent discussion, I am rooting for your rui_troia, I myself hate Pufag (This is the reality) I never wrote, that you are the ''motherfucker'', no you are the one who needs to push the limits of the ''strict'' game mode, I want you to keep giving ideas, I myself think, that your ideas are great, I know that Pufag (Pufulet) is a butthurt player. I am just saying for you to ignore the fucker.

• Greens

Some small changes which have been made. We are slowly gaining players, so I have faith that we will slowly come back from the dead :)

-Buffed Dual Classic pistols
-Fix for melee weapons not hitting properly
-Increased bloated and chem zombie walk speeds
-Lowered Boss SP gived
-Removed fan list (due to a revert in a branch merge)
-Lowered pulse pistol damage
-Lowered Etherial health
-Lowered Etherial attack delay after Teleporting

I'm really liking what has happened so far with the current version of the gamemode :D However, there are a few things that I think need to be rectified:

• Many, MANY of the guns are very poorly balanced this makes it so everyone will buy a certain gun because of how cost effective it is:
    • The spawn pistols are terrible (given they are the default weapons you are given, however this makes it so everyone will use the pulse pistol because of how they can start with it as engineer and that it has infinite ammo), they either need to see a small buff or the pulse pistol needs someway to make it seem worse xD Also, the new PYTHON REVOLVER is wayyyy too loud and wayyyy too powerful.
    • Many of the shotguns for whatever reason are extremely accurate either when standing up or when crouching, this needs to change asap as this is obviously incorrect. I feel like that because shotguns are so different, including a separate circular crosshair (as seen in a few other zombie survival versions and other games) would make them a bit more different.
    • Many of the rifles are either extremely accurate (sg 552) or extremely inaccurate (galil) and I have no reason why xD they should have some sort of mid ground on accuracy and higher than usual damage.
  • Some of the classes have an easier time getting SP than others.
    • Support and medic (I know are the most useful aswell) can shit on commando when it comes to getting SP. This makes commando completely made redundant as you'll get stuck with the shitty starter pistol and have a really hard time getting SP when all of the supports and medics have big guns as they can heal the cade and heal other humans. Going commando has no benefit when you can go medic and get SP much easier.... Atm, I think medic is broken as it is a class you can run and gun with and have no problems (i'm all for run and gun, but this is rediculous xD)
    • Engineer's pulse pistol starting weapon.... wat. This should be a "chance-to-spawn-with" weapon as a weapon with infinite ammo in a game mode where ammo is so difficult to get is a no brainer when deciding what gun to have. Engineers also makes support semi redundant as you don't necessarily need a cade as engineers spawn with cading kits (i don't think they should... makes no sense when theres a class dedicated to cading), and even if you don't have a crate one will spawn anyway :/
    • Commando... is there any point to this class atm?
    • Berserker - haven't tried it so I can't say anything.
  • Some other game changing things I think need to be given light:
    • I don't think the crate should be a player owned thing, mobile supplies - sure! that can be player owned, but this should also be a "chance to spawn with" item so we don't tonnes of players spawning with mobile supplies. However, the arsenal crate just calls for griefers who can just take the crate and take it wherever they like, or just get themselves killed with the only crate. I think the crate should spawn randomly on the map (this also works now as you can morph out of the cade to find the crate during the wave endings) and the players have to find it using an arrow that points towards it, or using silhouettes of the crate seen through walls. I feel like this would prevent cade camping while also adding variety to maps (such as jail, everyone knows where to cade in this map, atleast make it different by making people have to move out of the cade).
    • If there is gonna be classes, they need more benefits using their own types of weaponry, and I think there should be classes tabs in the arsenal crate (like killing floor 2 has done), so players know what weapon is more useful to what class.
    • Ammo is WAY TOO SCARCE, I don't find it fun having to wait to use mobile supplies, having to use my only SP I have on ammo... it's just not fun... It makes the game seem tedious and unrewarding :/
    • Also, the assist system is broken... it doesn't seem to know when an assist should be rewarded to zombies (which is really annoying when someone steals your kill as a zombie despite doing +50 dmg to them) and sometimes humans too, which, with the current ammo situation is frustrating as well.

OKAY! well, If I have anything else to add i'll be sure to add it to this!

• Greens

This is exactly what I need right now, a players perspective to help guide what's right and wrong.

-I've fixed the Python pistol issue, I will look at the sound volume of it etc..

-I'll look at the shotguns tonight

-I'll work on the rifles issues tonight as well

-I'll look at giving the Berserker something more interesting to make it more worth while playing

-The classes will have more interesting and more definitive options when I've implemented the levelling system :)

-I'll find a way to make ammo less scarce, maybe even bring back the ammo regen to the gamemode, I'll take a view on it!

-I want to do something like KF as the crate is a little messy with all the stuff in the shop atm and yea people don't know what to buy for what class etc.. I'll work on that asap!

I'm about to implement the new Achievements system tonight, so once that is done I'll fix all this stuff and work on it, I hope to get it all done to bring Mr.Green to a new level of awesomeness!

• Greens

Here are the small annoying things fixed. I'll look at the more complex stuff tonight and see what I can do!

-Added files for new Dual P228 weapon (Going to be added and used to replace Dual classic pistols soon)
-Increased damage of Axe
-Increased damage of Pot
-Fix for Boom stick Cone
-Increased Dual classic pistols damage
-Fix for Gallil cone
-Lowered Fast zombie pounce damage
-Increased amount of grenades for commando
-Increased pulse pistol attack delay and start charge rate

10 hours ago, Antz said:

I'm really liking what has happened so far with the current version of the gamemode :D However, there are a few things that I think need to be rectified:

• Many, MANY of the guns are very poorly balanced this makes it so everyone will buy a certain gun because of how cost effective it is:
    • The spawn pistols are terrible (given they are the default weapons you are given, however this makes it so everyone will use the pulse pistol because of how they can start with it as engineer and that it has infinite ammo), they either need to see a small buff or the pulse pistol needs someway to make it seem worse xD Also, the new PYTHON REVOLVER is wayyyy too loud and wayyyy too powerful.
    • Many of the shotguns for whatever reason are extremely accurate either when standing up or when crouching, this needs to change asap as this is obviously incorrect. I feel like that because shotguns are so different, including a separate circular crosshair (as seen in a few other zombie survival versions and other games) would make them a bit more different.
    • Many of the rifles are either extremely accurate (sg 552) or extremely inaccurate (galil) and I have no reason why xD they should have some sort of mid ground on accuracy and higher than usual damage.
  • Some of the classes have an easier time getting SP than others.
    • Support and medic (I know are the most useful aswell) can shit on commando when it comes to getting SP. This makes commando completely made redundant as you'll get stuck with the shitty starter pistol and have a really hard time getting SP when all of the supports and medics have big guns as they can heal the cade and heal other humans. Going commando has no benefit when you can go medic and get SP much easier.... Atm, I think medic is broken as it is a class you can run and gun with and have no problems (i'm all for run and gun, but this is rediculous xD)
    • Engineer's pulse pistol starting weapon.... wat. This should be a "chance-to-spawn-with" weapon as a weapon with infinite ammo in a game mode where ammo is so difficult to get is a no brainer when deciding what gun to have. Engineers also makes support semi redundant as you don't necessarily need a cade as engineers spawn with cading kits (i don't think they should... makes no sense when theres a class dedicated to cading), and even if you don't have a crate one will spawn anyway :/
    • Commando... is there any point to this class atm?
    • Berserker - haven't tried it so I can't say anything.
  • Some other game changing things I think need to be given light:
    • I don't think the crate should be a player owned thing, mobile supplies - sure! that can be player owned, but this should also be a "chance to spawn with" item so we don't tonnes of players spawning with mobile supplies. However, the arsenal crate just calls for griefers who can just take the crate and take it wherever they like, or just get themselves killed with the only crate. I think the crate should spawn randomly on the map (this also works now as you can morph out of the cade to find the crate during the wave endings) and the players have to find it using an arrow that points towards it, or using silhouettes of the crate seen through walls. I feel like this would prevent cade camping while also adding variety to maps (such as jail, everyone knows where to cade in this map, atleast make it different by making people have to move out of the cade).
    • If there is gonna be classes, they need more benefits using their own types of weaponry, and I think there should be classes tabs in the arsenal crate (like killing floor 2 has done), so players know what weapon is more useful to what class.
    • Ammo is WAY TOO SCARCE, I don't find it fun having to wait to use mobile supplies, having to use my only SP I have on ammo... it's just not fun... It makes the game seem tedious and unrewarding :/
    • Also, the assist system is broken... it doesn't seem to know when an assist should be rewarded to zombies (which is really annoying when someone steals your kill as a zombie despite doing +50 dmg to them) and sometimes humans too, which, with the current ammo situation is frustrating as well.

OKAY! well, If I have anything else to add i'll be sure to add it to this!

Most of this I've taken into account already, and don't worry they will be fixed.

• Greens

He is Cevadar, 

As Mr.Green is open source anyone can make content for it and he has provided us with some nice updates I'd say. Its all looking very positive and promising and I think within the next few weeks we'll really see the game become polished and a real joy to play. 

Also Pufulet, if you'd like it would be awesome if you ported the Prox mines from the old mod onto the new weapon_zs_base :) It would be very cool to have it again and its a very unique tool to Mr.Green!