⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Mr.Green ZS 3.0 Release

• Greens

It was banter m8, maybe I should make a mega Melon gun or something lol

Updates feel nice at the moment I think we have more or less found all the balance issues, I'm sure more will be found though haha 

Liking the gameplay changes so far :D
Aswell as the gameplay, I feel like how much you can customize your own game should also be increased.

The current view models on the game I'm not a fan of, I think they are way too "in your face" (after all this is what the ironsights are for right? not the hip view) especially with the magnum and some of the pistols, this video shows a good way to do view models; tucked away in the bottom corner where you can still see most of what is going on around you :D (thanks pufu xD) Also, not a huge fan of the new gmod 13 viewmodel hands anyway, I prefer the old ones, so an option would be good to add ^^

So I suggest that you have an option that allows client to use the counterstrike view models if they want, or have a slider to allow clients to customize their weapon_fov :)

Edited by Antz
42 minutes ago, rui_troia said:

no zombie gameplay on that video only shows how unbalanced the game was back then.

I'm not talking about the gameplay in this video, only the view models and using this video as an example on how to do view models correctly.

Edited by Antz

Special items/weapons should have a % chance to be spawned with a player. This way everyone has the very slim chance to spawn with a mid tier weapon. This will encourage players to increase their odds of spawning with a weapon by increasing their classes level by playing a specific class they enjoy a lot. Obviously this cannot be fully implemented until the leveling system has been introduced. 

I've made the chances slim enough so it is an uncommon blessing to be spawned with these weapons, after all, some people may not (such as noobs) may not ever get to see these weapons, but can still spawn with them and use them.

I was thinking:

• Support:
    • Lvl 1: 3%
    • Lvl 2: 5%
    • Lvl 3: 10%
    • Lvl 4: 13%
    • Lvl 5: 15%
    • Lvl 6: 20%
    • Chance to spawn with any low level shotgun (chipper)
  • Commando:
    • Lvl 6: 15%
    • Chance to spawn with any rifle (aug (25%), m4 (25%) , ak (25%), galil (25%))
  • Medic:
    • Lvl 6: 20%
    • Chance to spawn with any medium tier pistol (deagle (50%), revolver (50%))
  • Engineer:
    • Lvl 6: 15%
    • Chance to spawn with a turret

Some buyable perks I think that should make a return:

• Last man stand - Given an end game weapon when you are the last survivor, the weapon depends on your class chosen:
    • Commando - m249
    • Support - xm1014
    • Medic - m249
    • Engineer - Pulse Rifle
    • Berserker - Katana

This perk made it fun being last survivor, it also gives you a weapon which (in this type of zombie survival would be hard to buy as you have to stand at the crate) usually be difficult to obtain as last man.

• Greens

Yea I think that's an excellent idea I'll implement it!

I'm now developing the level system now so there won't be many updates for a while, only small balance one's. Some of the things I've got planned will be pretty dam crazy and fun. But I'll keep it all hush hush until I can show it all off a little ;)

If you guys have anymore idea's go for it, I'm all ears, after all you're the one's I'm developing it for, so it has to have stuff in it which you want! xD

I wouldnt say for assists and kills, atm you dont get zombie assists (i think it should make a return imo) as this will simply buff peopel who are more skilled, horde resistance will be implemented which should help, id say not much needs to change about normal zombies currently, theyre retty well balanced and since fagstie and howler unlock pretty early on and are already very strong there would be no need to have a normal z buff, plus you get poison and charred in late game which effectively replaces the normal zombie during that phase

that being said the 1 thing i would suggest is allowing flesh nests to be set up in much smaller areas, currently you can only use them in wide open spaces making them useless on half the maps as you cant put them in buildings or alleyways, Id also suggest a decrease on the distance form humans to spawn on Z as it seems the radius is so large atm that its pointless, these both arnt game breaking and arnt the end of the world if they arnt changed (so low priority on the to do list)

On 6/6/2016 at 6:06 AM, rui_troia said:

was lurking

zombies should get stronger for each brain and assist they have in that match, some sort of "efficiency" system. (HP&attack speed bonuses)

urgh... 

Zombie will get adrenaline when they receive a brain.

Also zombie now have spawn protection and speed/health boosts depending on zombie:human ratio.

Other than that, just get good.

Edited by radavec
3 hours ago, robbert said:

This hostility, I'm no admin anymore but this should be something to get a warning for.

Rui, if you want to be helpful in anything;  start being nice and respectful to other people. It might get you somewhere. 

Well the guy above rui's post clearly was ment as an insult, the ''Other than that, get good'' thingy, is an insult in some cases. So rui is just defending himself. But idgaf about this forums fights, but idk why am i posting shitzu now.

5 hours ago, rui_troia said:

you have 0 awareness of the zombie state. I bet you will never get more than 5k brains in 2 different servers like I did scumbag, faggots like you should stay quiet if you dont know the situation

Reported for elitism.

Edited by Pufulet