Mr. Green Gaming

Mr.Green ZS 3.0 Release

9 hours ago, rui_troia said:

you have 0 awareness of the zombie state. I bet you will never get more than 5k brains in 2 different servers like I did scumbag, faggots like you should stay quiet if you dont know the situation

I don't know what server you play but honestly you need to get better at zombie. 

That is all. Nothing more... nothing less, cause you're the only one complaining.

Zombie can have 400+ Hp and you will still complain about them being 'too weak'. 

I'm assuming you haven't played every single version of ZS/Server, like I have... so I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Do yourself a favor and go on YouTube and search old ZS, and see how its done, with much lesser health and speed boost, stop complaining like a kid.

Edited by radavec
  • Greens

Got a minor ScoreBoard update to show what classes everyone is. Decided not to add add the class image by the players name etc.. in game because if we have more than 25 people we'll start to loose fps. Did some minor optimisations as well.

Waiting on Ywa to come back from Holiday so I can address a few issues with the servers visibility. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Greens

Umm so yea the server died and interest has gone down, including mine.

I've been working with Gmod for coming up to 4 years and I feel that I've got my moneys worth out of the game, and I want to start playing something else and developing content for something else. 

So it's been a journey to say the least, we've all had our ups and downs but I would like to thank everyone for their support with the 3.0 project and for having faith in the project. Its a shame that it hasn't worked out but I can understand why some may see otherwise. 

(Feel free to say I told you so.)

Here is our GitHub which anyone can work on if they wish too;

https://github.com/JarnoVgr/ZombieSurvival

I'll be looking at other projects within the community and perhaps we'll have a small success story one day haha 

Cheers,

Duby

• 2 months later...