Mr. Green Gaming

Banned for?

Stroth

As you admins always say: show prove otherwise no punishment.

Quote SDK

"Also Stroth, you have been banned for a month atleast (untill I decide) for impersonating me/Ywa and trying to blame it on Megaz + other trolling reasons.

CREATE A NEW TOPIC IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS FURTHER, not in admin applications"

Is it me? No, as you can see, I'm racing and at the same time Megas joins on IRC with the names SDK & Yvva.

So here is the prove of Megas:

4O5vxzy.jpg

b8Bwos2.jpg 

Guest F1MADKILLER
6 hours ago, Stroth said:

As you admins always say: show prove otherwise no punishment.

Quote SDK

"Also Stroth, you have been banned for a month atleast (untill I decide) for impersonating me/Ywa and trying to blame it on Megaz + other trolling reasons.

CREATE A NEW TOPIC IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS FURTHER, not in admin applications"

Is it me? No, as you can see, I'm racing and at the same time Megas joins on IRC with the names SDK & Yvva.

So here is the prove of Megas:

4O5vxzy.jpg

b8Bwos2.jpg 

Stroth I am 99% sure @SDK would check the IP out of who it was before he even banned  you to confirm who it was

31 minutes ago, MADKILLER! said:

Stroth I am 99% sure @SDK would check the IP out of who it was before he even banned  you to confirm who it was

He didn't yet (if he said he checked it, he's lying). Even the screenshots tell the truth.

I'm looking forward to see the logs/evidence.

Edited by Stroth
Guest F1MADKILLER
2 hours ago, Stroth said:

He didn't yet (if he said he checked it, he's lying). Even the screenshots tell the truth.

I'm looking forward to see the logs/evidence.

Be pacient and SDK will do it when he has 5 mins

I checked the log the moment the irc stuff happened and found it was you, you don't seem to understand how IRC works. I didn't even mind it that much. But then you started to manipulate us into thinking it was megaz because you have beef with him.

I talked with other admins and they agree you deserve it, am also not going to take anything you say about megaz serious cause you seem hell-bent on revenge

Looks like you didn't really check it (otherwise you would have post the evidence),

but I dont care anymore,

I'll never ask for unban, you guys will never see me again,

because you admins are too lazy to do the adminjob and tell the truth.

I don't want to play on a server with admins giving punishment to innocent players, insulting players, abusing and more.

SDK, realise that you failed 100% as doing the admin-managing job.

The reason why you defend Megas and Madkiller (in the past) is because they did some little good things like scripting or something like kthat, thats why you are scared to punish them.

Delete this post if you don't want to hear the truth.

Edited by Stroth
  • Ywa locked this topic