Mr. Green Gaming

[Unban Appeal] Tuco->lone-star-rider

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cena said:

SDK posted more topics than I have read. As you can see you had a lot of troubles in the past. Trouble makers are always trouble makers, they never change.

You think same about love? xD Anyway, I reported @Tuco-Lone-Star-Rider before and I want him back now, that should tell something :)

Edited by MegasXLR
http://www.pikore.com/m/1288452995356563950_1702297534
Guest F1MADKILLER
4 hours ago, Cena said:

SDK posted more topics than I have read. As you can see you had a lot of troubles in the past. Trouble makers are always trouble makers, they never change.

Cena you are wrong there, I used to be a trouble maker in past I changed give tuco 1 chance I say if he fucks up perm and no chance of getting back on unless he donates 2 million euros

Just now, MegasXLR said:

You think same about love? xD

Huh? Didn't get that.

Just now, MegasXLR said:

Anyway, I reported @Tuco-Lone-Star-Rider before and I want him back now, that should tell something :)

That should be telling that you two guys are fine with each other, but that doesn't mean he can stop of making troubles with others.

Just now, MADKILLER! said:

Cena you are wrong there, I used to be a trouble maker in past I changed give tuco 1 chance I say if he fucks up perm and no chance of getting back on unless he donates 2 million euros

2013 and 2015, so 2 years and his attitude is bad. I don't think he have changed. @MADKILLER! 

Guest F1MADKILLER
1 hour ago, MegasXLR said:

Edited my post so you get it @Cena xD Well, why not try, if he does anything wrong again, ban forever. Idk, imo everyone deserve second chances (sometimes even more) :)

NEARLY everyone Megas nearly 1 or 2 pepole and certian kind of pepole don't

8 hours ago, MegasXLR said:

Edited my post so you get it @Cena xD Well, why not try, if he does anything wrong again, ban forever. Idk, imo everyone deserve second chances (sometimes even more) :)

Yes I do think same about love xD no one changes (very rare when it happens)

Edit: He got more than 1 chance!

Edited by Cena
  • 3 weeks later...

I know I'm late to the party, but if Tuco gets banned, I should've been banned for years now lmao

I'm the biggest dickhead you can imagine yourself, an attention whore and a raging little fuck, and I never got banned, people made several topics to get me banned, but everyone know that I'm incredible and my dear admins can't ban me, right? 

Anyways, this is to you Tuco, all the other people, don't get offended, so Tuco you was doing rude shit to Binslayer right? 

RESPECT MY MAN I HATE BINSLAYER, LIKE HE WAS MY BUDDY WHEN HE STARTED MAPS FOR ME BUT HE WAS A FUCKING HUGE DICK TO ME ONCE, AND SINCE THEN I HATE HIM, IT WAS LIKE IN 2012 LOL, I RESPECT BINSLAYER BECAUSE HE STARTED MIX AND ALL THAT BUT HE CAN BE SO RUDE, FUCK BINSLAYER WE WANT TUCO <3

The only admin that I miss atm is Sergio_riv :'( He probably doesn't remember me anymore, but I do remember him, he started maps for me and he helped me alot, I have no idea what happened to that guy, but I miss him </3

Now, my point is, Tuco deserves that unban, he's a legend and he's adored by all of us, we love tuco, tuco is love, tuco is life <3