Mr. Green Gaming

Fire transfer perk

Hey,

I'd like to ask the admins to delete or moderate fire transfer gc perk. it's totally ruin the gameplay at ctf and dd. I die about 50% of the cases because this perk. 
There are some reason to delete or moderate it:
- It's totally unfair because players can use it multiple times so it's a HUGE advantage. (can kill a tank, players with this perk are almost immortal.)
- At ctf gamemode it REALLY helps teamkills.
- It pulls down that players who don't have it.
- It has got a bug when a player with fire transfer hit you and you instantly die.
- It's fucking annoying when you in a good round killed 3 players then someone just come hit you and you just die...
- I'll leave the server in a month if it will stay at the same way. (what is not a big thing you can say but i play here for years and maybe you will loose other regular players because of this unfair perk.)

So, I'd like to ask to remove it or moderate it to ONE USE/MAP.
Don't say that i should buy it because i'll never buy it.

Thanks for the attention. 

47 minutes ago, mr.reese said:

Hey,

I'd like to ask the admins to delete or moderate fire transfer gc perk. it's totally ruin the gameplay at ctf and dd. I die about 50% of the cases because this perk. 
- It's totally unfair because players can use it multiple times so it's a HUGE advantage. (can kill a tank, players with this perk are almost immortal.)
- It has got a bug when a player with fire transfer hit you and you instantly die.
- It's fucking annoying when you in a good round killed 3 players then someone just come hit you and you just die...
- I'll leave the server in a month if it will stay at the same way. (what is not a big thing you can say but i play here for years and maybe you will loose other regular players because of this unfair perk.)

+1

On 8/11/2016 at 9:18 AM, mr.reese said:

Hey,

I agree with you Reese, I've played a long time without the perk too. But because everyone was using it against me I bought this perk and if you have it, it is awesome. I don't know why you don't want to buy the perk. It's also a good idea to disable teamkilling in CTF because it's so annoying.

On 8/11/2016 at 11:18 AM, mr.reese said:

Hey,

you're just salty because you are too stubborn to use it.

but seriously now here's why i dont agree:

1. At the first one i kind of agree.... it should have a small cooldown time ...

2. At ctf its good because the flag carrier can do his job even if he has team blockers working against him.

3. IF the player does not have it, he should buy the necesary perks wich encourages more gameplay, donations and account creation.

4. That is not a bug, the script transfers the fire with the percentage of health u have (it does not just set your car on fire it actually exchanges health points) so if the target gets hit when u have ) 0.10% or anything below 1% health he'll die instantly.

5. Just buy the perk and give his fire back.... a good gamer always gets what he can in order to improve himself (except for hacks, those people are fucktards)

6. Dont say that we all know you'll be back :P 

7. You're welcome :D

Edited by HeArTBeaT
  • 3 weeks later...

For me, this perk is one of the reasons I don't like playing in the MIX server. I can't believe people think it's fun when they are playing DD, they are touched once and are immediately on fire and there's nothing they can do about it. It happens to me pretty much all the time. I just don't get the argument of "buy the perk, problem solved". So everyone basically acknowledges that this perk is not something you WANT, it's something you actually NEED because otherwise the game is unfair. For some people that might be a good reason to buy it, for others it's a reason to not even bother and just play on a different server.

Perks should be optional, give something extra, might give a little advantage, but in no way should they ever make the game experience for people without the perk LESS fun. That's my opinion.

25 minutes ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

For me, this perk is one of the reasons I don't like playing in the MIX server. I can't believe people think it's fun when they are playing DD, they are touched once and are immediately on fire and there's nothing they can do about it. It happens to me pretty much all the time. I just don't get the argument of "buy the perk, problem solved". So everyone basically acknowledges that this perk is not something you WANT, it's something you actually NEED because otherwise the game is unfair. For some people that might be a good reason to buy it, for others it's a reason to not even bother and just play on a different server.

Perks should be optional, give something extra, might give a little advantage, but in no way should they ever make the game experience for people without the perk LESS fun. That's my opinion.

It is optional, you have the option of not getting touched.

But seriously i was away for some time, and when i came back i didn't have the gc to buy the perk, so i played almost 1 month without it, its not as dramatical as you people make it out to be.

Are you guys sure u aren't just looking for a reason to justify your looses IG?

If you wanna blame something for your fails , blame the shitty cars you get (at least in MIX)

Edited by HeArTBeaT

I'm fully against this perk. It gives an advantage to players who have this benefit and can potentially ruin the experience of a newer player. Can't this perk be changed to keep the advantage to the player itself? Or make it a gameplay feature.

Personally I would like to have it changed that all players can put fire on a different car, but that it won't stop your own fire. But I don't play often, so I can't tell if it would work.